My phone gets overheated
|My phone gets overheated|
The phone heats up or gets overheated when being used.
It is normal that your phone heats up. The faster your phone consumes power, the more heat it generates. It is recommended that you reduce your phone's power consumption to prevent it from overheating.
- Go to , check the phone status, and optimise phone settings as instructed.
- Go to Power saving mode or ULTRA POWER SAVING MODE. , and enable
Your phone will then consume less power and generate less heat. However, this operation may affect user experience. Perform this operation based on the actual usage situation.
Suggestions for daily use:
- Avoid placing your phone in a hot environment or in direct sunlight.
- Avoid placing your phone in a poorly ventilated place, such as on a bed or blanket.
- Avoid using your phone while charging it.
- Close background apps that are not in use.
- It is recommended that you do not play music, videos, or games at a high volume for a long time.