allows their products to connect to other hardware in the HiLink ecosystem to improve user experience.
- Download the Eco Partner application form, fill out the basic information of the enterprise and submit to HiLink@Huawei.com
- HUAWEI Cooperation Manager organizes a kickoff meeting with the business, marketing, research and development related personnel of both parties to establish a joint working group.
- The two parties sign documents such NDA, cooperation agreement, and memorandum (optional).
- Both parties shall provide each other with development kits, development guides, and so on. SDK integration is completed by the partner, and APP development by HUAWEI.
- Once development is complete, the partner shall conduct self-tests, and submit them in accordance with the test report template to HUAWEI, along with the test prototypes for certification.
- HUAWEI reviews self-test reports, receives prototypes and conducts certification tests. A formal test report shall be issued after the completion of the test.
- If the test is passed, HUAWEI will issue HiLink certificate to the partner, and provide SDK for the partner to integrate it into its product.
- HUAWEI also provides its online sales channels to partners if they want to sell their products online.
shorter production launch cycles for Eco-partners, and allows their products to connect to other hardware in the HiLink ecosystem to improve user experience.