PHONE BACKUP AND RESTORE GUIDE
1 Choosing a Backup Tool
2 Phone Backup
3 Huawei HiSuite
3.1 Enabling HDB
1. Run HiSuite on your computer desktop.
Connecting and recognizing your phone: In general cases, your phone is set to enable HDB so there is no need to turn on USB debugging. You can connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. If you cannot connect, check whether your phone has HDB enabled. If your phone does not have HDB, turn on USB debugging manually and connect to your computer. See section 3.2 " Enabling HDB " for more details on the steps required to enable HDB. See section 3.3 " Enabling USB Debugging " for details on how to enable USB debugging.
After a connection is set up successfully, the screen shown in the following figure is displayed.
3.2 Enabling HDB
1. Go to Settings > Advanced settings .
2. In Advanced settings , touch Security , and then turn on Allow HiSuite to use HDB .
The phone can then connect to your computer.
3. Go to Settings > Apps > HiSuite . Touch Permissions and select the required app permissions.
3.3 Enabling USB Debugging
1. Go to Settings > About Phone . Once you find the model number, touch it seven times and then there will be a message "You are now a developer!" This means you have turned on Developer options .
2. Go back to Settings , touch the newly displayed Developer options , and turn on USB debugging .