- We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Kenya and Huawei's policies, Huawei formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
- 2.1. Warranty object and scope
- 2.1.1 Phones
- 2.1.2 Tablets
- 2.1.3 WiFi & 5G CPE
- Notes：Some products warranty service are provided directly by the distributor or Seller.
- 2.2. Warranty services
- 2.2.1 Replacement services
- 188.8.131.52 Replacement Period
- Within 7 days from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you can choose to return the goods at one time based on the invoice price.
- 184.108.40.206 Replacement Guide
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the store to apply for replacement.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for r replacement according to the guide on website.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
Service Type The host and accessories are complete. The packing box is complete. Invoice without altering Replacement √ √ √
- 2.2.2 Maintenance services
- 220.127.116.11 Free Maintenance Period
- (1) Free Maintenance service of handsets:
- a) Within 1 year from the date of purchase，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
- b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the receipt (POP), the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by device’s serial number).
- d) For details, you could click "https://consumer.huawei.com/ke/support/warranty-query/" to check whether the device is within the warranty period.
- (2) Free Maintenance service of accessories:
- a) The accessories with the device can be repaired free of charge, and the free maintenance period is as follows:
Accessory Warranty period Remark Battery Removable battery: 6 Months power bank 12 Months Wired headset 6 Months Charger 12 Months Including car chargers, desktop chargers and travel chargers Cable 12 Months Including the data cable, transfer cables, and connectors Storage card 12 Months Protective cover No warranty Protective cover of MATE7、P8/P8max…… Protective film (attached) No warranty
- b) Invoice, invoice copy and product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide POP, the warranty start date will be 90 days after the manufactured date of the host (indicated by device’s serial number).
- 18.104.22.168 Maintenance Guide
- (1) You could click the following link to query the nearest Huawei authorized service center: https://consumer.huawei.com/ke/support/service-center/
- (2) You could also select the postal repair, please confirm in advance whether the service center is providing the postal repair service.
- (3) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (4) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
- 22.214.171.124 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
- 1）Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period
- 2）Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period
- 3）The staff of Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
- 2.2.3 Non-warranty scope
- 126.96.36.199 Non-warranty scope of the handsets (excluding accessories).
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) The product is faulty or damaged because it is not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions.
- (5) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered.
- (6) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
- (7) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (8) The warranty period has expired.
- (9) Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- 188.8.131.52 Non-warranty scope of accessories
- (1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case, which are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
- (2) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
- (4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
- (5) Other situation of non-warranty.
3. Other content statements
- 3.1 The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Kenya.
- 3.2 The specific models can be guaranteed in Kenya, which refers to the notices posted on the official website
- 3.3 Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by Huawei made by the seller to the customer
- 3.4 Some HUAWEI products may have different Warranty terms to other products due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use.
- 3.5 Please kindly contact the seller for Return or Refund service.
4. Laws and regulations relating to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Kenya