HUAWEI Internship Program
HUAWEI NZ Marketing and International Business Internship
We’re young, dynamic and our mission is simple: we enrich lives through communication. How
do we achieve this? We make the amazing tech and bits and bobs that connect people
together. Have you heard of seen the HUAWEI P9 smartphone? How about the Nexus 6P?
We’re already the world’s third largest producer of smartphones and the world’s largest
producer of telecommunications equipment.
Big is good, but smarter is even better which is why we’re looking for smart, talented team
players who are keen to make it possible with HUAWEI.
The duration of the internship is three months or up to 60 working days. Team members who
are available full time preferred but flexible hours will be discussed with the successful
The role will involve (but not limited to):
- On-line and off-line marketing activities
- Graphics and design
- Social media and digital marketing
- Marketing communications and retail marketing
- Brand activations including partnerships and customer relations management
Interested in how a new, cutting-edge smartphone is launched to market?
Be involved and let us provide you the skills and practical on-the-job experience that may help
take your career to the next level.
Upon successful completion, we will provide a reference and a certificate for your future job seeking effort.
When permanent roles become available, you will be demonstrating to us you have what it
Previous sales, marketing or international business experience or education will be highly
You have excellent communication skills and will not be put off by Powerpoint, Excel or Word.
If you know a thing or two about Photoshop or a graphics and design whizz, that’s even better.
More importantly, you are genuinely passionate about technology and know more than a thing
of two about smartphones and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active can-do attitude
- Passionate about technology
- Previous marketing experience and/or educational background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Data analysis and ability to present spreadsheets
- Graphics and design skills including AI and Photoshop experience
- Active on social media
If you have the passion and drive to make a difference, feel free to send a little bio about
yourself to Craig Butland at email@example.com