We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations applicable to the protection of consumer rights and interests in the Philippines and Huawei's policies, Huawei Technologies Phils. Inc. formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.1.1 Mobile phone
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Replacement services
- (1) If you purchased the product in a retail store, please go to the store to apply for replacement.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for replacement according to the guide on the website.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
184.108.40.206 Replacement Period
Within 7 days after purchasing (counting the date of purchase), if a non-human performance fault occurs on the device, you can replace it with the same model and specification, or require an in-warranty repair.
220.127.116.11 Replacement Guide
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering|
- 18.104.22.168 Free Maintenance Period
- (1) Free Maintenance service of handsets：
- a) Within warranty period，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy free maintenance services.
- b) The product warranty period shall commence on the date that the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP as well. If you are unable to provide the POP, then the warranty start date will be 90 days from the manufactured date (as indicated by the device’s serial number). For details, you could check whether the device is within the warranty period: https://consumer.huawei.com/ph/support/warranty-query/.
2.2.2 Maintenance services
|Product Name||Warranty Period|
(Other than Mate30 series)
|Headset（with Handset）||3 months|
|Cable（with Handset）||6 months|
|Charger（with Handset）||6 months|
|Protector（cover, film）||No warranty|
- 22.214.171.124 Maintenance Guide
- (1) You could click the following link to find the nearest Huawei authorized service center:
- (2) You could also select the postal repair; please confirm in advance whether the service center is providing the postal repair service.
- (3) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (4) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
- 126.96.36.199 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
- Parts of the device that have been replaced and repaired outside the warranty period/ warranty coverage , and thus paid for by the customer, shall have a 90-day warranty period.
- 2.2.3 Non-warranty scope
- 188.8.131.52 Non-warranty scope of the handsets (excluding accessories).
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. including other events such as when the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) The product is faulty or damaged because it was not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions.
- (5) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered.
- (6) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
- (7) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (8) The warranty period has expired.
- (9) Faults or damage caused by factors of force majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- 3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in the Philippines territory.
- 3.2. The specific models that can be guaranteed in the Philippines are provided in the official website.
- 3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments that are made by the seller to the customer which are not guaranteed by Huawei.