& HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Before submitting, participants are required to read carefully the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set out for this competition.
2. Participants are required to download the form here and fill in complete and accurate information.
3. Upon filling up the submission form, participants are required to email their respective submissions to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. By submitting this form, you have agreed to and accept the following terms and conditions governing this competition.
1. .mp4 or .mov, hires 1080p
2. Vertical (9:16) or horizontal (16:9)
How to upload your video:
1. The participant's video will need to be uploaded onto their YouTube channels respectively with a video quality of 1080p.
2. Participant's film entry upload must be labeled as "Unlisted" and must not be shareable on any online platforms.
3. Important note: The URL link to the short film must be included in the submission form.
Step 1: Upload videos
You can upload videos to YouTube in a few easy steps. Use the instructions below to upload your videos from a computer or a mobile device.
Upload videos in YouTube Studio
1. Sign in to YouTube Studio.
2. At the top right, select Upload.
3. Select Upload video (beta).
4. Select the file you’d like to upload.
If you close the upload experience before you finish choosing your settings, your video will be saved as a draft on your Videos page.
Step 2: Add basic info
Add important, required details to your video. If this info is missing, your upload will be saved as a draft on the Videos page.
- Title The title of your video
- Description Info that shows below your video
- Thumbnail The image viewers will see before clicking your video
Step 3: Unlisted videos
Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the link. Your unlisted videos won’t appear to others who visit the "Videos" tab of your channel page. They won't show up in YouTube's search results unless someone adds your unlisted video to a public playlist.
You can share an unlisted video's URL with other people. The people you share the video with don't need a Google Account to see the video. Anyone with the link can also re-share it.
- Feature Private Unlisted Public
- Can share URL No Yes Yes
- Can be added to a channel section No Yes Yes
- Shows up in search, related videos, and recommendations No No Yes
- Posted on your channel No No Yes
- Shows in Subscriber feed No No Yes
- Can be commented on No Yes Yes
B) Google Drive
1. Participants are required to create a folder in Google Drive and upload their video respectively on Google Drive with a video quality of 1080p.
2. The participant is required to name the title to the video starting with: “HuaweiFilm:”
3. The participant must also ensure that the link provided is allowed for access from the organisers.
4. Important note: The URL link to the short film must be included in the submission form.