This Huawei Website is a webpage provided by Huawei International Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Huawei") to provide you with latest product information and updates.
1. What data do we collect about you?
As part of the registration form we will collect and use your personal data only for the purposes stated in this notice. Personal data means any information that enables Huawei to identify you as a user.
We collect and process the following data:
- Name: First Name, Last Name
- Contact Number
- Current Phone: Brand and Model(optional)
- Do you intend to purchase a new mobile phone in the next 3 months(optional)
- Where I will buy my next Huawei from
- What do you do most on your mobile phone(optional)
- Telco Operator service provider of choice
2. How do we use your data?
Huawei uses your personal data in order to provide you the service you have ordered and to fulfill the contractual obligations. This requires us also to process the data for customer support, billing, settlement, trouble shooting, fixing faults, maintenance, customer communications, identification of customers, localization of the service, agreement management.
In addition, Huawei uses your personal data for the following purposes based on legitimate interests:
- Marketing: we use the information gathered to communicate latest promotional and product updates.
- Service personalization: we use the information gathered to offer personalized customer support and services
3. How long do we store your data?
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes defined in this notice. After the retention period expires, we will delete or anonymize your personal data, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
In the registration forms, your personal data will be retained for the following period(s):
[Data Retention Period of 2 Years - Opt in option after 2 years for extension]
4. Do we share your data?
We will not share your data with third-party providers.
5. What are your rights and choices?
If you want to access or modify your personal data, please contact Huawei Privacy mail:
6. How to contact us?
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions on your rights as a data subject or the processing of your personal data by Huawei, please contact our Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office’ address:
Singapore-Singapore-Changi Business Park Central 2 #07-08
7. How do we update this notice?
If Huawei changes the way your personal data is processed, it will inform you about relevant changes in advance, through appropriate methods, such as email, publication on the website so you are aware of these changes in due time.
Latest update: 9 October 2018
IMPORTANT: This privacy statement is a privacy commitment of Huawei Consumer Website. If you want to learn more please read Huawei Consumer Business Privacy Statement.