Terms and Conditions
#MakeSnowPossible ("the Contest") is organized by Huawei International Pte. Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore, with its business office at 51 Changi Business Park Central 2, #07-08, The Signature, Singapore 486066, hereby known as the "Organizer".
The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (the "Extended Period"). Duration of Contest: #MakeSnowPossible(“the Contest”): From 1 December 2018, Saturday, 00:01 (Singapore Time Zone) to 30 December 2018, Sunday, 23:59 (Singapore Time Zone).
- 1. One (1) 2N stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 2. One (1) 2N stay at Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 3. One (1) 2N stay at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 4. One (1) 2N stay at The Hermitage Jakarta for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 5. One (1) 2N stay at Le Meridien Putrajaya for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 6. One (1) 2N stay at Sthala, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Ubud Bali for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 7. One (1) 2N stay at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 8. One (1) 2N stay at The Stones – Legian, Bali – A Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 9. One (1) 2N stay at The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 10. One (1) 2N stay at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Kuta for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 11. One (1) 2N stay at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 12. One (1) 2N stay at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 13. One (1) 2N stay at Sheraton Mustika Yogyakarta Resort & Spa for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 14. One (1) 2N stay at Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 15. One (1) 2N stay at Element Kuala Lumpur for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 16. One (1) 2N stay at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 17. One (1) 2N stay at Aloft Langkawi Pantai Tengah for two (2) to be given out, to one (1) winning entry.
- 1. Entries will only be qualified if all following requirements are met: Customer purchases any Huawei handset device between 1 December 2018 and 30 December 2018, from any participating mobile operator (M1, Singtel, StarHub, Circles Life), Huawei concept store, major IT resellers (Best Denki, COURTS, Challenger, Harvey Norman, Sprint-Cass) or Lazada residing in Singapore.
- 2. Winning entries will be selected based on a random selection process.
- 3. The decision of the judges is final and no enquiries, verbal or written shall be entertained.
- 4. Winners will be announced on https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiSingapore (Huawei Mobile (SG) Facebook Page) and be notified via e-mail.
- 5. Use of automated entries, votes or other programs is prohibited, and all such entries (or votes) will be disqualified.
- 1. To enter the contest, you must be at least 18 years of age, a citizen of Singapore, or a resident in Singapore.
- 2. Appointed winners must (i). agree to send a Reply Message to Organizer via e-mail with their contact details for prize collection (ii). Provide proof of identification and proof of purchase
- 3. Huawei International Pte. Ltd reserves all rights to (i). Disqualify entries that are late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid (ii). To reject any Contest entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever (iii). Modify, suspend, cancel or terminate a competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant or entry at any time without giving advance notice. Use of automated entries, votes or other programs is prohibited and all such entries (or votes) will be disqualified.
- 1. The Contest winner of the grand prize shall be responsible for all costs in connection with the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her prize, including but not limited to legal cost, stamp duties, registration, transport and transfer fees, taxes (including Airport tax), fuel surcharges, insurance, spending money and related expenses (such as meals or personal expenses, upgrades, etc.) or fees.
- 1.1 Choice of airlines will be subjected to the discretion of Huawei International Pte. Ltd.
- 1.2 Seats are subjected to availability and approval upon booking. No changes are allowed after booking is confirmed and air tickets are issued. Tickets are strictly not exchangeable for cash, non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-reroutable, and validity extension is not allowed under any circumstances.
- 1.3 Prize winner must travel. Prize winner and travel companions must return on the same dates and flights.
- 1.4 All passports and visas must be valid for at least six  months from the date to departure into the destined country or countries of destination.
- 2. The Contest winner of the consolation prizes shall be responsible for all costs in connection with the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her prize, including but not limited to legal cost, stamp duties, registration, transport, airfare and transfer fees, taxes, insurance, spending money and related expenses (such as meals or personal expenses, upgrades, etc.) or fees.
- 3. Huawei International Pte. Ltd will not take responsibility for any additional expenses incurred.
- 4. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any form for whatever reason. Contest winner shall collect the prize personally.
- 5. Contest winners shall observe the blackout dates (if applicable) when issued the prizes. There will be no negotiations for whatever reason.
- 6. Prizes are priced according to prevailing rates and subjected to changes due to currency exchange rates, and other variable factors.
- 1. Huawei Device Singapore has full rights to use and publish all photos submitted in the contest without any prior notice to the relevant contestants and the contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on any such materials used by the Organizer.
- 2. Employees of Huawei, their immediate families, Huawei’s Advertising, Creative and Public Relations agencies, program organizer, their employees and immediate families are eligible to participate in this Contest.
- 3. Huawei, its employees, promoters, program organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the contestants or by any person in connection with the Contest. All contestants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the Contest or use or redemption of any prize.
- 4. The contestant agrees and provides consent to Organizer to the use of any personal data as provided by the contestant for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Organizer for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Contest including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of this Contest.
- 5. Only entries that do not contravene any laws and do not feature religious, sexual, violent, pornographic content or drugs will be included in the competition.
- 6. In the event any prizes are being awarded to the contestant having provided false or mistaken identity or information, Organizer shall have the right to revoke the contestant’s eligibility for the said prizes.
- 7. All prize images are for reference only. Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Contest shall be subjected to availability and change at the discretion of Huawei International Pte. Ltd. Prizes given are non-refundable. Quality issues with regards to the condition of the Prizes are subject to the warranty process provided by the relevant supplier/manufacturer of the said prize items which includes repairs, replacement and/or exchange for new or equivalent item.
- 8. Prize winner(s) shall not substitute any prizes won or exchange the said Prizes for money. Organizer reserves all rights in its sole discretion to substitute any prizes (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Organizer is responsible only for the delivery of the Prizes and is not responsible for the condition, quality and fitness of the said Prizes. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
- 9. By participating in the Contest, contestants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and Organizer’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Huawei reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this Contest.
- 10. In accepting the Prizes, the winner(s) agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Contest. The winners agree to grant Huawei a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- 11. Huawei assumes no responsibility for late entries due to any reasons including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
- 12. Huawei shall not be responsible for any losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred by any party including the contestants in connection or arising from acts or omissions or in any way related to this Contest.
- 13. The Contestant agrees to discharge and release Huawei from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the Contestant’s entry in the contest.
- 14. The Contestant further agrees to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Contest, including Facebook, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the Contestant’s entry in the contest.
- 15. Without prejudice to the foregoing: (i) save where otherwise prohibited by law, in no event shall Organizer be liable to any party including the Contestant for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, howsoever remote even if such losses were foreseeable or if Huawei were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 16. By entering into this Contest, the Contestant agrees to indemnify and keep Organizer and its affiliates, their officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in title, employees, agents and representatives indemnified and harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (including any legal fees), suffered or incurred by Organizer due to or in any way arising from this Contest.
- 17. If Contestants are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this Contest, Huawei reserves the right to cancel the eligibility without notice including without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under the full extent of the applicable laws.
- 18. This Contest and the Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. Any disputes, controversy or claim arising out of this Contest, shall be settled by arbitration at Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with its prevailing arbitral rules, with one Arbitrator. The arbitration should be held in Singapore and in English.
- 19. Organizer reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party.
- 20. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.
#MakeSnowPossible Grand Prize includes: One (1) 2N stay in The Kiroro Tribute Portfolio Hotel for a family of four (4) comprising of two (2) adults and two (2) children under twelve (12) years of age, and two (2) Economy Class Return Air Tickets to Hokkaido.
Other Terms and Conditions