HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro’s Dual-View Camera Mode is now available
• The latest Software update of the EMUI 9.1 is now available on the HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro
• Users can unleash their creativity with the split-screen video function
SINGAPORE, MAY 9, 2019 – With the recent introduction of EMUI 9.1 being rolled out gradually in global markets since yesterday, Huawei has given HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro users access to one of the most exciting and innovative features offered in the smartphone camera space: dual-view camera mode.
With this capability, users can create split-screen videos by simultaneously using the phone’s primary camera and zoom lens, showing two perspectives at once on the screen. Pioneering this advanced camera technology, Huawei’s continued innovation and focus opens the doors for users to further experience the creative possibilities within videography.
Dual-view camera mode, available on both HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro devices, is highly capable of producing exceptional videography on its own, or in tandem with other video features like AI editor. Because of the dual perspectives, the HUAWEI P30 series delivers the industry’s first and a totally new function available on smartphones today, allowing users to capture large scale events or the full view of a scene in a unique and refreshing fashion.
Huawei is bringing professional-grade photography and videography functions to its users through the award-winning HUAWEI P30 Series camera. Top features of the dual-view mode in the HUAWEI P30 and HUAWEI P30 Pro include:
- Capturing a wide view with more of the background and surrounding objects
- Simultaneously zooming in on desired subjects via the split screen
- Shooting two different angles, panoramic and close up, at the same time
- Ability to adjust the magnification level
- Taking artsy and creative shots for a vivid recollection of special moments
Huawei is a leader in bringing technologically-advanced camera capabilities to market, and continues to grow its user base overseas with the launch of the HUAWEI P30 Series, which has embedded next-level technology. Along with dual-view mode enabled through the EMUI 9.1 update, the HUAWEI P30 Pro features SuperZoom Lens supporting 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, and SuperSpectrum Sensor delivering 40 percent more light input for stellar low light photography with a high ISO of 409,600.