Gig - Sunday 23rd September 2018.
Conditions of Participation
for the Huawei x Jess Glynne ticket prize draw
1. Scope of application
1. By taking part in the Prize Draw, the participant accepts these conditions.
1. The organiser of the Prize Draw is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd (herein: “Organiser”).
2. This Prize Draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with:
Twitter: Participants shall comply with the terms of service, community guidelines or other applicable policies for user submissions and/or uploads located at: https://twitter.com/tos. Submissions that violate the applicable terms of service or guidelines shall be disqualified. Participants in the Prize Draw completely release Twitter from any possible claims. All information regarding the Prize Draw is solely provided by the Organiser. In cases of any questions, suggestions or complaint, please contact the Organiser via direct message at https://twitter.com/HuaweiMobileUK.
Instagram: Participants shall comply with the terms of service, community guidelines or other applicable policies for user submissions and/or uploads located at: https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 Submissions that violate the applicable terms of service or guidelines shall be disqualified. Participants in the Prize Draw completely release Instagram from any possible claims. All information regarding the Prize Draw is solely provided by the Organiser. In cases of any questions, suggestions or complaint, please contact the Organiser via direct message at https://www.instagram.com/huaweimobileuk/
Facebook: Participants shall comply with the terms of service, community guidelines or other applicable policies for user submissions and/or uploads located at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php Submissions that violate the applicable terms of service or guidelines shall be disqualified. Participants in the Prize Draw completely release Facebook from any possible claims. All information regarding the Prize Draw is solely provided by the Organiser. In cases of any questions, suggestions or complaint, please contact the Organiser via direct message at https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiUK/
3. Eligibility for Participation
1. The Prize Draw is open to all persons who, at the date of entry, are (1) aged 18 years or over; and (2) who are resident in the UK, (3) are available, in the event they are a winner, on Sunday 23rd of September 2018 from 15: 00-18:00.
2. The Organiser’s employees, their immediate family members, and employees of cooperation partners who are or were involved in creating or implementing the Prize Draw, are excluded from participation.
3. Participation is only possible on one’s own behalf and joint submissions are not allowed. There is a restriction on one entry per person.
1. Participation in the Prize Draw is free of charges and fees and does not require the purchase of goods and/or services.
2. All entries submitted by 22:00:00 on 21st of September 2018 will be entered into the prize draw to win tickets to the Event on Sunday 23rd of September. Entries received outside of this date shall not be considered.
3. To take part in the Prize Draw, the following actions are required:
4. The prize draw can be entered by going to the Huawei Present Jess Glynne website at www.huaweixjessglynne.com before you enter you must submit, a) your name, b) your email, c) your age, d) your phone number. Once you have entered these details you can click enter and your entry will be submitted.
5. Submissions containing any defamatory, obscene, illegal, offensive, or any other unsuitable material will be disqualified and withdrawn by the participant.
6. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries to the prize draw or for any malfunctions or failures in the software that has been designed to maintain the participant’s details.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to exclude a participant who violates these Conditions of Participation, tampers with the Prize Draw, or makes false representations or statements that violate applicable law or infringe third-party rights. If a participant is excluded, prizes and benefits may be subsequently revoked and reclaimed. Any revoked and/or reclaimed prizes will not be reallocated.
5. Prizes, determination and notification of winners
1. The following prizes are available:
A. 10x Meet and Greet tickets. This includes a meet & greet photo with Jess at the venue, prior to the gig, for a winner and a guest, plus access into the VIP area for the event. Plus the winner will receive a Huawei Mate 20 lite, which will be given to them at the event. These winners will be required to be at the Event no later than 15:30 on Sunday 23rd September. The Organiser shall determine the Winners by random selection (draw) from entries in accordance with clause 4.2 above.
B. 820x Standard tickets. This includes two tickets to the event for the winner and a guest. Winners (and their guests) will be required to be inside and checked in at the venue no later than 16:30. The Organiser shall determine the Winners by random selection (draw) from entries in accordance with clause 4.2 above.
2. The event is the Huawei Presents Jess Glynne gig at the Albert Hall Manchester on Sunday the 23rd of September 2018 (the “Prize”) (the “Event”). Winners will be randomly allocated in accordance with clause 4.2 above.
3. The winners will be notified via email to the email address provided at entry within 12-hours after the prize draw dates as set out in clause 4.2 above., Non-winners will not be notified.
4. The winner’s names will be added to a guestlist.
5. Notified winners will be automatically added to the guest list. Winning does not guarantee admission to the concert, the entry will be done on a first come, first admitted to the event according to venue capacity.
6. Entry to the venue will be given to notified winners on a first come, first served basis. Therefore you are not guaranteed entry, even if you are notified you have won.
7. The winners will be responsible for any taxes or charges incurred in claiming the prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability and the Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control make it necessary to do so.
9. Compensation of the prizes in cash, their exchange, or their transfer to other persons are excluded.
10. The Organiser does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. Food and drink may not be brought into the venue. Alcohol will be available to purchase in the venue for participants over 25 years old only.
12. Winners agree to be responsible for their own travel to and from the Event.
13. Any latecomers will be refused entry to the Event and no alternative prize will be offered.
14. Anyone intoxicated from alcohol or drugs will not be permitted and will be asked to leave the Event.
15. Some elements of the Event may involve Haze, strobe lights and flashing lights will be in use.
16. Disabled patrons holding a valid Freedom Pass, Blue Badge, or equivalent (including PIP/DLA recipients) are entitled to one free carer ticket, provided they contact the Event Provider on firstname.lastname@example.org with Jess Glynne Access in the subject for more information. Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for your enquiry to be processed.
17. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as participants in the Event. Recordings may be used for promotional and marketing purposes by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co.
18. The event itself will last from Approx. 17:00 - 17:30.
6. Winner Publicity
By attending the event you hereby agree to any imagery or video that my include you, to be used on Huawei Mobile UK Social Media or websites.
7. Data Protection
By submitting an entry, participants agree to provide their personal information which will be used and disclosed by the Organiser and its authorized agents for the purposes of Prize Draw administration and prize fulfilment. Personal information collected by the Organiser is subject to the Organiser’s Privacy Notice at: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/campaign/huawei-jess-glynne/huawei-jess-glynne-ticket-conditions/
1. The Organiser’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Organiser, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or technical) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, but will endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
3. If any provision of these Conditions of Participation is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
4. Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Organiser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms of Participation shall exclude the liability of Organiser for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
5. All legal relationships arising because or in connection with these terms and conditions and the Prize Draw are subject to English Law. The application of the regulations on the international sale of goods (CISG) is expressly excluded. Mandatory consumer law of the participant’s resident country explicitly applies.
6. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Privacy Notice for Huawei presents Jess Glynne event.
Huawei present Jess Glynne event is being provided by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Huawei")
1. How Huawei Collects and Uses Your Personal Information
Personal information means any information that enable Huawei to identify you as a user.
As part of the Huawei present Jess Glynne event we will collect and use your personal information only for the purposes stated in this notice.
To operate the Huawei present Jess Glynne event and provide the prizes to the winners, we need to collect and process your following information:
Huawei will also process your data for the following purposes. You can always and at any moment object to such processing – please see section 3, Your Rights as a Data Subject (below).
Huawei will process the personal information you provided at entry as required by laws and regulations applicable to Huawei.
Security and fraud control: we use the personal information you provided at entry to ensure compliance with the Terms of Participation.
Analytics and development: we use information about your visit to the prize draw platform for analysis purposes, including to analyse business operation efficiency and improve Huawei's products and services
2. Data Storage Location and Retention
1. Data Storage Location
The personal information generated and collected from the United Kingdom is stored in the Republic of Ireland.
2. Data Storage Retention Period
We retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary to achieve the stated purposes. After the period expires, we will delete or anonymize your personal information, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
In the Huawei present Jess Glynne event service, your personal data will be retained for a period of 6 years.
3. Transfer and disclosure:
Disclosure to a third party:
3. Your Rights as a Data Subject
During your participation in the Huawei present Jess Glynne event, to help you access, correct, and delete your personal information conveniently, and to protect your right of withdrawing your consent to the use of your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Huawei is always here for you: Contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions on your rights as a data subject or the processing made by Huawei, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com If you think that Huawei is not processing your personal data in accordance with this privacy statement or data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint at the data protection authority.
5. Updates to This Statement
Huawei reserves the right to update this statement in time and will release the changes via various channels, including at http://huaweixjessglynne.com/ . This statement takes effect as of the date of update.
Latest update: 17.09.18
IMPORTANT: This privacy statement is a privacy commitment for of Huawei present Jess Glynne event If you want to learn more please read Huawei Privacy Statement.