HUAWEI AND DAZED UNLOCK THE CREATIVE POTENTIAL OF YOUNG TALENT THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
When today’s talent meets tomorrow’s technology, anything is possible.
LONDON — 29 September, 2017 — Huawei, the global technology leader, has unveiled a new European campaign for creative individuals to unlock their potential, and unleash the full force of their creativity on the world. The initiative, titled Project Possible, will showcase the talent of tomorrow’s creators while simultaneously shining a light on a variety of important causes, individuals and debates.
Curated by DAZED MEDIA, and made possible by Huawei, Project Possible will start with a series of initiatives designed to excite and inspire young creatives:
· Imagine the world without possible shares the personal inspirational stories of individuals including photographer Campbell Addy, electronic music artist Lorenzo Senni, material alchemist Lauren Bowker and artist Julius von Bismark to show young creatives what shapes them.
· Access All Angles gives backstage insight from London, Paris and Milan Fashion weeks to learn what it takes to make the trends of tomorrow possible.
· Reveal the Real You is a community-led photo project to document the causes and communities that have had an impact on young creatives’ lives.
· Secret Lectures is an exclusive series of talks from leading figures in the worlds of art, music, media, design and photography to inspire the next generation of European university students to fulfil their ambitions.
· Fresh Take portrays the personal insights, achievements and observations from second and third year creative university students from around Europe, during freshers’ week, to show what the ‘new possible’ looks like.
“At Huawei we create technology that can unlock the raw potential that lives inside everyone” said Andrew Garrihy, Huawei Europe, CMO. “Through our Project Possible initiative we want our technology to empower a fresh generation of creative talent to stand up and start making their dreams a reality. And this is just the start…”
DAZED MEDIA is Europe’s leading independent media group renowned for championing new and emerging creative talent to produce award winning stories across its industry leading print, digital and video brands..
All content will be hosted on www.project-possible.com and available via both Huawei and DAZED MEDIA’s social channels.
About Huawei Consumer Business Group
Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries and are used by a third of the world’s population, ranking third in the world in mobile phone shipments in 2014. Sixteen R&D centres have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India, and China. Huawei Consumer Business Group is one of Huawei’s three business units and covers smartphones, mobile broadband devices, home devices and cloud services. Huawei’s global network is built on 20 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
For more information please visit: http://consumer.huawei.com
For regular updates on Huawei Consumer BG, follow us on:
About Dazed Media
Dazed Media is an independent media group renowned for producing award winning stories across its industry leading print, digital and video brands. The company’s portfolio includes some of the world’s most influential titles including AnOther, Another Man, Dazed and Hunger. The company’s newest division, Dazed Studio creates innovative brand campaigns across the luxury and lifestyle sectors. Based in London and formed in 1991 its founders are Jefferson Hack and Rankin Waddell.