HUAWEI Y9 PRIME 2019 FRONT CAMERA REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
15 July 2019 – 31 December 2020
1. This promotion (“Promotion”) is organised and run by Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“Huawei”), including its affiliates, partners, associates and agents (the “Organisers”). The Promotion is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity. The Promotion will be executed in the Republic of South Africa.
2. By entering the Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organisers and the Organisers decision regarding any issue will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. This Promotion will run between 15 July 2019 and 31 December 2020, both dates inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
4. Any person that purchases the Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 device (the “Y9 Prime 2019”) during the Promotion Period on a prepaid basis or on a postpaid contract from Vodacom, Cell C, MTN, Telkom or any other recognized outlet carrying the South African Warranty (“Promotion Outlets”) during the Promotion Period, is eligible for this promotion (the “Promotion Recipient”).
5. Any person that purchases a Y9 Prime 2019 on a prepaid basis or on a postpaid contract from a Promotion Outlet during the Promotion Period will receive -
5.1 One free Y9 PRIME 2019 FRONT CAMERA REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT within a 2 year period from the date of purchase (“Promotion Award”).
6. To enter this Promotion, Promotion Recipients must purchase the Y9 Prime 2019 on a prepaid basis or on a postpaid contract from a Promotion Outlet during the Promotion Period
7. How to claim service:
7.1 To claim the Promotion Award, the Organisers have a DOOR TO DOOR PHONE PICK UP SERVICE or the Promotion Recipient can visit an authorized Huawei service centre
7.2 Call the Huawei Service Call Center on 086 086 1111 to speak to and inform an agent that you are calling to claim the Promotion Award.
7.3 Make sure you have your Y9 Prime 2019 IMEI number ready;
7.4 Once all details are confirmed, a Huawei Call Center agent will confirm with you the time and date of pick-up; and
7.5 Upon repair or replacement of your Y9 Prime 2019 front camera, a Huawei Call Center agent will make contact to arrange date and time for delivery.
7.6 Notwithstanding 7.1 to 7.4, you are also entitled to take your Y9 Prime 2019 to an authorized service partner within South Africa.
7.7 Huawei Service centers can be found on our consumer website and or by following this link https://consumer.huawei.com/za/support/service-center/
8. Claiming conditions:
8.1 Only Promotion Recipients can claim the service;
8.2 Promotion Recipients can only claim the Promotion Award once during the 2 year period from the invoice date for devices purchased during the Promotion Period
8.3 The Promotion Award will not be granted for "deliberate damage to or deliberate destruction of the subject-matter or any part thereof by the wrongful act of any person or persons". This will be determined at the time that the Y9 Prime 2019 is booked into the Huawei Service centers and the decision of the authorized service partner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.4 The Promotion is limited to Y9 Prime 2019 devices commercialized in the South African Territory.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion Award is not exchangeable for cash, and will not be transferable or negotiable.
2. Personal Information about the Promotion Recipients will be shared with the Organisers of the Promotion and their agents to the extent necessary for the Promotion Award to be provided to the Promotion Recipients. The Organisers will communicate with the Promotion Recipients via email as the preferred method of communication, and, telephonically or SMS as a secondary means, if required. The Organisers reserves the right to contact the Promotion Recipients at all reasonable times, as and when required.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse to provide the Promotion Award to the Promotion Recipients in the event that they believe, in their sole discretion, that a Promotion Recipient has contravened any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the Promotion, provided false or misleading information or statements that violate the law or are in contravention of the rights of any third parties. The Organisers decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
4. This Promotion is advertised on the Organisers digital platforms.
5. The Promotion, the Promotion Award, and any terms and/or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Promotion, and will be applied and interpreted in the sole discretion of the Organisers. Such altered terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of the alterations of the terms and conditions.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Promotion for technical or commercial or operational reasons or for the greater public good or due to a “force majeure” event or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the rules and/or terminate this Promotion immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the Organisers for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on the Organisers social media platforms. In such event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Promotion, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
8. All participants indemnify the Organisers, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way whatsoever in this Promotion.
9. South African law shall govern these Promotion rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction
10. The participant confirms that he/she understands the contents, effect and consequences of all the clauses, terms and conditions, has no objections thereto and by entering the Promotion agrees to be bound by same as