We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in India and Huawei Telecommunications (India) Company Private Limited formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty Services object and scope
2.1.1 Mobile phone
2.1.5 Mobile Broadband
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Return services
188.8.131.52 Return Period
- (1) Within 7 days DOA Policy from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you can choose to return the goods at one time based on the invoice price.
- (2) If you purchase the product through E-commerce platform (Online) , you can choose to return the product within 10 days (as per Online platform policy) from the day when the product are received, if it is a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, other terms and condition based on the Online sales platform.
- 184.108.40.206 Return Guide
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the store to apply for return.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for returning according to the guide on E-commerce website.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for return:
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering||Giveaway, Bundled product or Gift (if applicable)|
- 220.127.116.11 Replacement Period
- Within 07 days from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you can choose to return the goods at one time based on the invoice price.
2.2.2 Replacement services
- 18.104.22.168 Replacement Guide
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the store to apply for replacement.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for r replacement according to the guide on website, other terms and conditions are based on online sales platform.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
|Service Type||The host and accessories are complete.||The packing box is complete.||Invoice without altering|
- 22.214.171.124 Warranty Period
- (1) Warranty service of handsets：
- a) Within 01 year from the date of purchase，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could avail warranty services.
- b) Product warranty start date is subject to the day when the invoice or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, signed and stamped product warranty card can be used as POP. If you are unable to provide the invoice (POP), then the warranty start date will be considered from 90 days of manufactured date (as per by device’s serial number).
- d) For details, you could click "Warranty Period & Support Service Query" to check whether the device is within the warranty period.
- (2) Warranty service of Wearables, Accessories, Tablets and Mobile Broadband.
- a) The accessories with the device can be repaired or replaced free of cost during the warranty service period, warranty coverage for accessories and other product is as follows:
- 126.96.36.199 Service Guide
- (1) You can click the following link to find the nearest Huawei Authorized Service center:
- (2) You can also select the postal repair service, kindly confirm in advance whether the service center is providing the postal repair service.
- (3) Please back up your personal data before submitting your device for repairs.
- (4) It is recommended to carry the POP when you submit the device for repair.
- 188.8.131.52 Commitment of Repair Quality
- 1) Parts replaced during the Out of Warranty Period is applicable for limited 90-day warranty period.
- 2) Accessories replaced during the Out of Warranty Period is applicable for limited 90-day warranty period.
- 3) The staff at Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) can guide & explain you the scope and process of limited warranty.
- 2.2.4 Out of warranty scope
- Scope of the devices (including accessories).
- 1. The warranty service is only valid in India where the product was purchased, product is not eligible for any international warranty service.
- 2. The information has to fill in completely and factually with the company stamp of seller or distributor in order for the warranty to become effective. Otherwise, the warranty will not take effect.
- 3. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- (a) Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- (b) Usage of equipment other than its normal and customer manner;
- (c) Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification being carried out.
- (d) Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident however caused to product.
- (e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alternation or modification of the product;
- (f) Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage;
- (g) Lightning, accident or negligible use;
- (h) War, fire, typhoon, flood or earthquake;
- (i) Scratches or damage to plastic surface and all the other externally parts that are due to normal customer use;
- (j) Connection to a device: (1) not endorsed by Huawei; (2) not fit for use with the product.
- 4. Huawei will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed above. Repair of "Out of Warranty" products shall be separately quoted by the Huawei service center All the related cost incidental and incurred thereto (without limitation to spare parts cost, maintenance cost, delivery, etc.) shall be borne by the Buyer.
- 5. During the warranty period, Huawei or its Authorized Service Center will repair, at Huawei’s option, the product or any relevant parts thereof in the event that the product is found to be defective. The buyer of the product or his/her assignee (“consumer”) shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective product during the warranty period. All the replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of Huawei.
- 6. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced product/part shall continue until the expiration of the remaining warranty period or thirty (30) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
- 7. Upon request from Huawei, the consumer may be required to provide the Purchase / Sales invoice, other documentation or information related to date and place of purchase.
- 8. The warranty will be null and void in any of the following events:
- (a) The product serial number, the accessory date code, the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible, If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- (b) Any terms contained in this warranty has been altered or modified in without prior written consent of Huawei.
- (c) Huawei has not been notified by the consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the product during the applicable warranty period.
|power bank||12 Months|
|Wired headset (In-box accessory)||3 Months|
|Wired headset (Individual sales pack)||12 Months|
|Charger||6 Months||Including car chargers, desktop chargers and travel chargers|
|Cable||3 Months||Including the data cable, transfer cables, and connectors|
|Tablet (Host)||12 Months|
|Wireless charger||12 Months|
|Wireless Speaker||12 Months|
|Bluetooth Ear buds / earphone (Free lace)||12 Months|
|Smart wearable Watch/Band (Host)||12 Months|
|Smart wearable accessories (Strap & Charger)||6 Months|
|MBB (Dongle, Routers & MI-Fi)||12 Months|
|Smart Phone (Host)||12 Months|
- 3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in India.
- 3.2. Warranty services are applicable to models launched in India, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
- 3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments or offers that are not guaranteed by Huawei and made by the seller to the customer.
- 4.1. The following are laws and regulations related to the protection of India consumer rights and interests and its link related to Huawei products and services mentioned above.
- 4.1.1 Consumer Protection Law of India
- Link: https://www.india.gov.in/consumer-protection-act
- 4.1.2 Product Quality Law of India
- Link: https://meity.gov.in/esdm/standards
- 4.1.3 Regulations on Repairing and Returning Goods for Mobile Phone Commodities.
- 4.1.4 Regulations on Repairing and Returning Goods for Repair of Microcomputer Commodities.
- 4.1.5 Regulations on Repairing and Returning Goods for Some Commodities.