We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Sri Lanka and Huawei's policies, Huawei formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could obtain after sales service to the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
2.1. Warranty object and scope
2.2. Warranty services
2.2.1 Maintenance services
220.127.116.11 Free Maintenance Period
- (1) Free Maintenance service of Accessories：
- a) Within warranty period from the date of purchase，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the accessories, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
|Accessories with Mobile Phone & Tablet
|Accessories with IOT and Wearable
- b) For accessories with device, the after-sales service shall be provided according to the valid warranty certificate of the host machine. If both the invoice and warranty card of the host machine are lost, SN of the host machine shall be used as the accessory to calculate whether the host machine is within the warranty period.
18.104.22.168 Maintenance Guide
- (1) You could click the following link to query the nearest Huawei authorized service center: https://consumer.huawei.com/lk/support/service-center/
- (2) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (3) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
22.214.171.124 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
- 1) Within the warranty scope, if the accessories is replaced, the original warranty period of the new product shall be continued based on the regulations.
- 2) Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 30-day warranty period.
- 3) The staff of Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
2.2.2 Non-warranty scope
126.96.36.199 Non-warranty scope of accessories
3. Other content statements
- (1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case that are not covered by warranty are specified during the purchase.
- (2) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
- (4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
- (5) Other situation of non-warranty.
- 3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Sri Lanka.
- 3.2. The specific models can be guaranteed in Sri Lanka, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
- 3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by Huawei made by the seller to the customer.