- (1) Free Maintenance service of wearable：
- a) Within warranty period from the date of purchase，if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
- b) The product warranty starting date is subject to the day when the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
- c) Invoice, invoice copy, product warranty card can be used as POP.
- (1) You could click the following link to query the nearest Huawei authorized service center: https://consumer.huawei.com/lk/support/service-center/
- (2) You could call the Hotline and get the nearest collection point detail to hand over the phone to deliver to Huawei authorized service center. Hot Line: 0112423017
- (3) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (4) It is recommended to carry the POP when you sending the device for maintenance.
- 1) Within the warranty scope, if the wearable is replaced (excluding accessories), the original warranty period of the new product shall be continued based on the regulations.
- 2) Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 day warranty period.
- 3) The staff of Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) will communicate with you and explain the limited warranty.
|Module||Limited warranty period||Repair Method|
|Huawei band 3||12 months||1-to-1 swap(host only)||1-to-1 swap
|Huawei band 4||12 months||1-to-1 swap(host only)||1-to-1 swap
|Huawei band 4E||12 months||1-to-1 swap(host only)||1-to-1 swap
|Huawei Watch GT 1||12 months||1-to-1 swap(host only)||1-to-1 swap
|Huawei Watch GT 2||12 months||1-to-1 swap(host only)||1-to-1 swap
- (1) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (2) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (3) The product is faulty or damaged because it is not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions.
- (4) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the physical product or the warranty certificate was altered.
- (5) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
- (6) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (7) The warranty period has expired.
- (8) Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- 3.1. The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Sri Lanka.
- 3.2. The specific models can be guaranteed in Sri Lanka, which refers to the notices posted on the official website.
- 3.3. Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments that are not guaranteed by Huawei made by the seller to the customer.