HUAWEI VIP SERVICE
Explore Huawei AppGallery, your open gateway to the world of apps.
Click here to find more app installation guides.
Instantly unlock the benefits of a personalized user experience through your Huawei ID.
Click here to learn more about Huawei ID.
Seamlessly transfer your apps, contacts, photos, videos, calendars and more, from your old to your new Huawei device.
Click here for more details on how to transfer you data.
Click here to join.
How to use the VIP Service?
Find your nearest VIP Service Point to get face-to-face support. As part of this VIP Service, you are entitled to an exclusive HUAWEI experience, which includes direct assistance and tips on how to get started with your new HMS device.
You can enjoy your VIP service in the whole of Europe; find the closest service point here.
You can also check on Support App using your phone. First upgrade Support App to the latest version with AppGallery. Then open up Support App and find Quick Service - VIP Service Point.
Open up Support App on your phone, find Quick Services – Benefits. Click VIP Service and redeem it following our service partner’s guidance.
Terms & Conditions
1. The VIP Service is provided by Huawei Technologies (Ireland) Co. ‘s partners free of charge at designated VIP Service Points as listed [here] subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The VIP Service aims at providing a better user experience with your new HUAWEI device. The VIP Service includes help and guidance with respect to your newly purchased HUAWEI device regarding:
i. Opening the product package;
ii. Registering a HUAWEI ID and/or further steps initially required to start-up your device before its first use.
iii. Installing frequently used TOP Apps from HUAWEI APP Gallery.
iv. Transferring data from your old [HUAWEI] device to your new HUAWEI device.
3. The VIP Service can be enjoyed once within 12 months from the date of purchase of your new HUAWEI device. The VIP Service will be provided in one initial service session. Further support (within the scope of the VIP Service) may be obtained from the same service partner who performed the initial service session free of charge up to one month after the initial service session.
4. The VIP Service is only available for the following HUAWEI devices: HUAWEI Mate Xs, HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro, HUAWEI P40 Pro+, HUAWEI P40 Pro, HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI P40 lite, HUAWEI P40 lite 5G, HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro , HUAWEI MatePad Pro, HUAWEI Y5p, HUAWEI Y6p, HUAWEI MatePad T8, HUAWEI MatePad T 10s, HUAWEI P smart 2021.
5. When requesting the VIP Service, you are required to provide our service partner with the original purchase receipt of your new HUAWEI device.
6. This does not constitute a binding contract offer. VIP Service is only available at designated VIP Service Points, during designated service hours, subject to available capacities and the conclusion of a respective service contract at the VIP Service Point.
7. Any further service provided to you by our service partners, which is part of the VIP Service as described above, will be performed by the service partner in its own name as well as for its own account and subject to his respective terms and applicable service charges.
8. After the initial service session is completed, you will be invited to complete the satisfaction feedback through your SUPPORT APP, for us to provide even better services.