The Smart Way to Manage Your Device
Manage data and software easily
Download and install network resources in a single click
Give a rich experience to users
Installation and connection guide
Download the HiSuite software package according to your system.
- • Double-click the EXE file.
- • Click to accept the agreement and statement.
- • Click to start installing.
USB data cable connection
Applicable to Mac/Windows system
Connect the cell phone to the computer with USB data cable.
(Click on File Transfer or Photo Transfer, and turn on HDB.)
1. First enter Settings, then type HDB into the top search box.
2. Click on "Allow HiSuite to use HDB" in the search results.
3. Please agree to the authorizations on your phone when connecting.
(If you want to revoke the authorizations after using HiSuite, please click on "Revoke HiSuite's HDB authorizations".)
4. Open HiSuite on your phone,enter the displayed eight-digit verification code into the verification code input box on the computer, and click the "Connect Now" button.
Make it convenient for you to use your PC manage contacts, messages, pictures, videos, applications and other data.
Back up and recover your phone data. Keep your important information intact.
Upgrade your mobile phone system to the latest version easily.
All functions are in the HUAWEI HiSuite
- Check, install and uninstall applications, easy and fast.
- Single click to upgrade applications online.
- One click to capture any amazing instant promptly
- The data on devices can be backed up to the computer, including contacts, messages, applications, music, call history, emails, and schedule.
- It also supports transferring backed up data to devices.
- Delete contacts
- Import and export contacts
- Manage contact groups
- Send and receive messages on the computer
- Manage messages and export them to the computer
- Support mass text messaging
- Support multiple ways of viewing pictures
- Import and export pictures
- Set the picture as device wallpaper
- Support multiple ways of viewing videos
- Import and export videos
- Restore the device to factory settings when its system crashes and won't turn on
- Provide the function of Upgrade and Rollback for HUAWEI Mobile System
- Synchronize contacts and schedule between Outlook and devices
- Manage files on internal storage and SD cards
- Export files to computers
- Import files to mobile phones
The Mac version currently only supports "Picture Management", "Video Management", "File Management", "Backup/Restore".
Microsoft Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit version
Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit version
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit version
Available disk space: 500 MB
Ram memory: 1 GB
Monitor: 1024x768 screen resolution and 16-bit color
For users of Windows XP/Vista, EMUI 4.1 and below, please click here to download.
macOS Catalina 10.15.5
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
macOS Sierra 10.12.6
OS X El Capitan 10.11.6
OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5