HUAWEI VIP SERVICE
Explore Huawei AppGallery, your open gateway to the world of apps.
Click here to find more app installation guides.
Receive 50GB* free cloud storage through Huawei Cloud for the first 12 months.
Click here to get started.
*50GB cloud storage through Huawei Cloud is dedicated to Mate 40 Pro and HUAWEI ID registered in Australia.
Seamlessly transfer your apps, contacts, photos, videos, calendars and more, from your old device to your new Huawei device.
Click here for more details on how to transfer you data.
HUAWEI Remote Service App helps certified Huawei agents to remotely diagnose issues on your phone and provide direct support. It offers a more intuitive and convenient support experience to our customers.
*Huawei Remote Service App is also available to other models that don’t enjoy VIP Service.
Terms & Conditions
1. The VIP Service is provided by HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD‘s partners free of charge at designated VIP Service Points as listed here subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
2. The VIP Service aims at providing a better user experience with your new HUAWEI device. The VIP Service includes help and guidance with respect to your newly purchased HUAWEI device regarding:
i. Opening the product package. ii. Registering a HUAWEI ID and/or further steps initially required to start-up your device before its first use. iii. Installing frequently used TOP Apps from HUAWEI APP Gallery. iv. Transferring data from your old HUAWEI device to your new HUAWEI device.*
*Data transfer is subject to device and data compatibility.
3. The VIP Service can be enjoyed once within 12 months from the date of purchase of your new HUAWEI device. The VIP Service will be provided in one initial service session. Further support (within the scope of the VIP Service) may be obtained from the same service partner who performed the initial service session free of charge up to one month after the initial service session.
4. The VIP Service is only available for the following HUAWEI devices: Mate Xs, Mate 40 Pro, P40 Pro, P40, nova 7i, Y5p and Y6p.
5. When requesting the VIP Service, you are required to provide our service partner with the original purchase receipt of your new HUAWEI device.
6. The free Huawei Cloud storage must be activated by 31 March, 2021 and the HUAWEI ID used to redeem free Huawei Cloud storage must be registered in Australia.
7. This does not constitute a binding contract offer. VIP Service is only available at designated VIP Service Points, during designated service hours, subject to available capacities and the conclusion of a respective service contract at the VIP Service Point.
8. Any further service provided to you by our service partners, which is part of the VIP Service as described above, will be performed by the service partner in its own name as well as for its own account and subject to his respective terms and applicable service charges.
9. After the initial service session is completed, you will be invited to complete the satisfaction feedback through your SUPPORT APP, for us to provide even better services.