Warranty terms and conditions
This policy is only available in Jordan.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
· The warranty period is 12 month from the date of purchase. And warranty period for accessories is 3 month from the date of purchase.
· During the warranty period, HUAWEI or authorized service center will repair the device or replace parts of it if the device has a manufacture defect, during the warranty period the customer will not be charged (spare parts or any other costs) to repair device, all the used spare parts will be Service Center property.
· It is allowed to open and fix device without customer permission once the device is submitted to the Service Center.
· Customer must keep the original invoice during the warranty Period.
Warranty will be invalid for below conditions:
· If it exposed to any form of misuse, improper storage, excessive humidity, wetness, excessive temperatures, high voltage, attempt to fix it outside the authorized service centers, spills of liquids, food or Fractures.
· Trying to decode the device or download non-official programs.
· Any attempt to remove or change the serial number of the device and its accessories.
· Using non-original accessories.
· Attempting to Remove or change the warranty seal, Battery or using the device's battery for other devices.
· External plastic parts that’s exposed to be scratched.
· Except of warranty terms set above, HUAWEI does not grant any guarantees, either express or implied by law or otherwise, regarding the appropriate product for any particular purpose or otherwise so HUAWEI is not responsible for it.
· In the case of repeated failure, which affects the functionality of the device and make sure of it as a result of manufacturing defects more than twice despite we will change the same part during the first year, the device will be replaced with an alternative (Main Board) that has same model and For free after the necessary technical inspection for the third time to make sure that there is no misuse from customer's side within the four days, except software updating which effects the device' performance.
· The maximum duration for maintenance process is 15 days after this duration the Company will replace with an alternative (Main Board) that has same model and For free with the completion of the warranty period.
· Customer must keep the invoice within the warranty period e to preserve the Customer's right .
· If there is any defect which will affect the performance of the device or wasn't compatible with the specifications within 14 days of the purchasing date, Customer can replace the device and it's accessories with a new one only if the device and it's accessories are in original condition and the invoice is available.