I am unable to receive email notifications on my HUAWEI phone/tablet
|I am unable to receive email notifications on my HUAWEI phone/tablet|
After logging in to your email account in the Huawei Email app, check whether you can receive new emails on your device. If not, refer to Unable to receive new emails on my HUAWEI phone.
If you can receive new emails but can't see the new email notification in the notification bar, perform the following:
1. Enable email notifications
First, log in to your email account, then open Settings, search for and access Apps and then Email, touch Notifications, and enable Allow notifications. Select the email account you have logged in to and configure the following settings.
- Gentle notifications: Disabled.
- Banners: Enabled.
- Lock screen notifications: Enabled.
2. Disable battery optimization for Email and Power saving mode
Go to Optimizer/Tablet Manager > Battery, and disable Power saving mode/Power Saving mode.
Touch in the upper right corner to exit Ultra power saving mode.
- Open Settings, search for and access Battery optimization, then locate and touch Email, and select Don’t allow.
3. If the issue persists
If the issue remains unresolved, contact the Huawei customer service team for further assistance.