Unable to receive email notifications on my HUAWEI phone/tablet
|Unable to receive email notifications on my HUAWEI phone/tablet|
After logging in to your email account in the Huawei Email app, check whether new emails can be received on your device. If not, refer to Unable to receive new emails on my HUAWEI phone.
If you can receive new emails but can't see the new email notification in the notification bar, perform the following steps:
1. Enable email notification
Log in to your email account first, then open Settings, search for and access Apps and then Email, touch Notifications, and enable Allow notifications. Select the email account you have logged in to and complete the following settings.
- Status bar icon: Enabled.
- Gentle notifications: Disabled.
- Banners: Enabled.
- Lock screen notifications: Enabled.
- Allow interruptions: Enabled.
- Sound/Notification sound: Set Preset sounds or Music on device.
- Vibration: Enabled.
2. Disable Power saving mode or Ultra power saving mode
To do so, open Settings, search for and access Power saving mode/Power Saving mode, then disable it.
In Ultra power saving mode, touch the icon in the upper right corner to exit Ultra power saving mode.
3. If the issue remains unresolved
If the issue remains unresolved, call the Huawei customer service hotline for further assistance.