Unable to receive email notifications
|Unable to receive email notifications|
- Confirm that you have entered the correct password for your email account.
- Check whether your phone is able to connect to the Internet.
Open Settings, search for and access Mobile data, and ensure that Mobile data is enabled.
- Check whether the APN settings are correct.
Open Settings, search for and access Mobile data, and select Access Point Names for the SIM card you want to check. If the APN is not set correctly, touch , and then touch Reset to default to reset the APN.
- Go to Accounts), touch Email, select your account to view the settings, and ensure that Sync email is enabled. or (
- Open Settings, search for and access Notifications, locate Email, and turn on the Allow notifications switch.
- Restart your phone and check whether you can receive email notifications.
- If the issue persists, delete your email account, add the email account again, and check whether the issue is resolved.
If the issue remains unresolved, back up your data and take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.