MANUFACTURER’S Limited WARRANTY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (‘WARRANTY')
1. Huawei undertakes to repair any defect in:
- a) Handset (“Product”) – Please contact Huawei Hotline 0800451199 for more information.
- b) Charger and battery - Please contact Huawei Hotline 0800451199 for more information.
- c) Data cable, Earphones and Microphone (“Handsfree Kit”) Please contact Huawei Hotline 0800451199 for more information.
2. The Warranty extends only to the original customer who purchased the Product, Charger, Battery and the Handsfree Kit in New Zealand and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchase/customer.
3. The Warranty services shall be conducted through Huawei authorized service centers in New Zealand only.
4. If Huawei repair or replace the product it shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period or (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
5. The Warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- a) Normal wear and tear of the Product, Charger, Battery or the Handsfree Kit.
- b) Use of the Product, Charger, Battery or the Handsfree Kit other than its normal and customary manner.
- c) Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications being carried out.
- d) Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused to the Product, Charger, Battery or the Handsfree Kit.
- e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product, Charger, Battery or the Handsfree Kit.
- f) Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
- g) Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are due to normal use.
- h) Connection to a device:
- (i) not endorsed by Huawei.
- (ii) not fit for use with the Product, Charger, Battery or the Handsfree Kit.
6. The Warranty will be null and void in any of the following events:
- a) The serial number or warranty seal on the Product has been altered, defaced or removed.
- b) Any term contained in this Warranty has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of Huawei.
- c) Huawei has not been notified by the Customer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty period.
7. If the Product is returned to Huawei after the expiration of the warranty period, Huawei's normal service policies shall apply and the Consumer will be charged accordingly.
- a) Huawei neither assumes for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty.
- b) All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
8. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE EXCEPT AS MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED BY LAW. HUAWEI ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE BREACH OF THE WARRANTY BEYOND CORRECTING THE DEFECT IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUAWEI BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF PROFITS.