1. This Warranty is valid for a period of 12 months for the Host unit, 6 months for Battery commencing from the date of purchase. In any case such warranty periods of Host shall not be longer than 15 months from manufacturing date by the manufacturer, unless the proof of purchase was provided for the date and place of purchase.
2. The defective unit along with the sales invoice must be brought or sent to the Authorized Service Centre, during normal working hours, by end customer at his own expense.
3. This Warranty does not cover any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, humidity or liquid ingress, or external or internal breakage, or scratching or normal wear and tear, Electrical hazards due to connecting to high voltage and wrong power supply will not be covered nor treated under Warranty.
4. The Warranty shall be void if the units were altered or repaired, or if modifications were made to Software or Hardware by a party other than Authorized Service Center, or the serial number is deleted, or warranty seal on the unit is broken.
5. Damages caused to the unit, by accidents, lightning or any other force majeure will not covered by this Warranty.
6. Except for the express warranties set forth above, neither the vendor nor the manufacturer grant other warranties express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. The vendor shall not be liable for the loss of use of the product, inconvenience, loss or any other consequential damage, arising out of the use of, or inability to use the product or for breach of any express or implied terms of Warranty by the purchaser.
7. Under no circumstances or conditions shall the Warranty exceed the value of the purchased unit; and the Warranty does not cover any indirect and/or consequential damages or losses in whatever type or form they were.
8. Warranty is void if a defect arises as a result of any failure to follow instructions either in the manual or product specifications.