- We sincerely hope you would be satisfied with the new product. Based on laws and regulations related to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Pakistan and Huawei's policies, Huawei formulates Huawei's product warranty policy, according to which you could return, replace, or repair the products return, replace, or repair the products. We are willing to provide related services.
2. Warranty services
- 1.1 Warranty object and scope
- 2.1.1 Wearable devices
- 2.1.2 MBB & Home device
- 2.1.3 Accessories
- 2.2. Warranty services
- 2.2.1 Return services
- 1. Return Accepted Standard: either before receiving the product, or within 7 days after receiving the product provided that the package is in good conditions, unopened case with seal.
- 2. All returns and refunds applications will be verified properly by Huawei. In case of the return has no valid reason from customer, the package will be returned back to the customer.
- 220.127.116.11 Return Guide
- (1) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for returning according to the guide on website.
- (2) Please back up and delete your personal data before returning the device.
- (3) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for return:
Service Type The host and accessories are complete. The packing box is complete. Invoice without altering Giveaway (if involved) Returning √ √ √ √
- 2.2.2 Replacement services
- 18.104.22.168 Replacement Period
- Within 7 days from the date of purchase, if a performance fault that is not caused by human damage occurs on the host of the product, you can choose to return the goods at one time based on the invoice price.
- 22.214.171.124 Replacement Guide
- (1) If you purchased the product in retail store, please go to the store to apply for replacement.
- (2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for replacement according to the guide on website.
- (3) Please back up and delete your personal data before submitting your device. Huawei shall not take any liability or responsibility for loss of your data.
- (4) It is recommended that you check the following list before applying for replacement:
Service Type The host and accessories are complete. The packing box is complete. Invoice without altering Replacement √ √ √
- 2.2.3 Maintenance services
- 126.96.36.199 Free Maintenance Period
- (1) Free Maintenance service of handsets:
- a) Within 1 year from the date of purchase，if the device is unable to function due to technical or software related issues and not due to any damage and/or misuse caused by the user itself, , you could enjoy the free maintenance services.
- b) The product warranty starting date shall be from the activation date of the product.
- c) In case the activation date is not identifiable, the warranty start date shall be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by the device’s serial number).
- d) For details, you could click "https://consumer.huawei.com/pk/support/warranty-query/"to check whether the device and accessories are within the warranty period to avail the warranty services
- (2) Free Maintenance service of accessories:
- a) The accessories with the device can be repaired free of charge, and the free maintenance period is as follows:
Accessory Warranty period Remark Battery Removable battery: 6 Months Wired headset 6 months Charger 12 Months Including car chargers, desktop chargers and travel chargers Cable 12 Months Including the data cable, transfer cables, and connectors Storage card 12 Months Protective cover No warranty Protective cover of MATE7、P8/P8max…… Protective film (attached) No warranty
- b) Free maintenance services of the accessories can be availed from the date of activation of the product. In case the date of activation is not identifiable then the warranty start date shall be 90 days after the manufactured date (indicated by device’s serial number.)
- 188.8.131.52 Maintenance Guide
- (1) You could click the following link to query the nearest Huawei authorized service center: https://consumer.huawei.com/pk/support/service-center/
- (2) You could also select the postal repair, please confirm in advance whether the service center is providing the postal repair service.
- (3) Please back up your personal data before maintenance.
- (4) The maintenance services can be availed from the date of activation of the product.
- 184.108.40.206 Commitment of Maintenance Quality
- 1）Parts of the device that replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period
- 2）Accessories replaced in non-warranty repair could enjoy a limited 90 days warranty period
- 3）The staff of Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC) shall clearly disclose the buyer about the limited period of warranty before the transaction is completed at the point of purchase.
- 2.2.4 Non-warranty scope
- Huawei shall not provide warranty for the products where it conforms to an express warranty made at any time by the manufacturer about the product to the buyer.
- 220.127.116.11 Non-warranty scope of the handsets (excluding accessories).
- (1) Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- (2) Any modification, disassembly, or repair without Huawei's authorization.
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. And other phenomena are also included, for example, the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare.
- (4) The product is faulty or damaged because it is not installed, used, maintained, or kept in accordance with the instructions provided at the time the product left Huawei’s control and reasonable care was used to provide adequate warning of the same instructions, characteristics and its danger to users.
- (5) The product model or number on the warranty certificate is inconsistent with the model or number on the product itself or the warranty certificate was altered.
- (6) The product nameplate, SN bar code, and warranty label are removed or damaged, and cannot be identified.
- (7) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).。
- (8) The warranty period has expired.
- (9) Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- 18.104.22.168 Non-warranty scope of accessories
- (1) The accessories, such as the protective film, protective cover, and protective case, that are not covered by warranty and are clearly disclosed at the time of the purchase to the buyer.
- (2) No valid maintenance vouchers and valid invoices (excluding those that can prove that the products are within the warranty period).
- (3) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
- (4) The accessories do not belong to the original manufacturer.
- (5) The warranty period has expired.
- (6) Other situation of non-warranty.
3. Other content statements
- 3.1 The preceding clauses only apply to Huawei terminal products sold in Pakistan.
- 3.2 The specific models can be guaranteed in Pakistan, which refers to the notices posted on the official website
- 3.3 Huawei is not responsible for any other commitments or guarantees that are made by the seller to the customer.
4. Laws and regulations relating to the protection of consumer rights and interests in Pakistan
- The rights and interests of the consumers in Pakistan are governed and protected by the laws of Pakistan.