Durable Kunlun Glass, 6-Metre Water Resistance1
Professional Portrait, Super Macro
Enhanced Privacy and Security
Arm yourself with the smartphone that radiates charm in every way, with its iconic symmetrical form, and intricate pyramidal Clous de Paris pattern, which draws you in to the sophisticated camera module.
Come for the tech, but stay for the view! The 120 Hz4 curved screen and individually calibrated colours make each frame a sight to see. And 1440 Hz PWM dimming,5 which reduces flicker, gives your eyes the breather they deserve.
Powerful Kunlun Glass keeps the screen out of harm's way, as demonstrated by the first-ever five-star glass drop resistance certification from Switzerland's SGS. The overall drop resistance is boosted 10 times.6
HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro is built to handle whatever life sprays its way, with IP68-rated splash, water, and dust resistance, and an incredible 6 metres of water resistance1 on the Orange version.
With the Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera, HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro allows you to capture brilliance day and night. It auto-adjusts the aperture to meet the needs of any moment, and Professional mode gives you 10 different aperture sizes to choose from, so that you can tailor the blur and depth of field in your latest masterpiece.
The 50 MP Ultra Aperture Camera takes in 24% more light,7 thanks to the ultra-large F1.4 aperture and RYYB sensor, working seamlessly with the XD Fusion Pro image engine to keep brightness and contrasts pristine. Super night mode takes you deep under cover of darkness, capturing enthralling details that bring night to life.
Capture stunning portraits that put personality on full display. The larger aperture works in concert with a cutting-edge submillimetre segmentation algorithm to produce pro-level blurring and breathtaking bokeh effects. The smaller aperture allows you to put more under focus, making it ideal for group shots.
Original: Records colours and textures as they appear in front of you. What you see is what you get.
Vivid: Creates striking contrasts between bright and dark areas, for unforgettable first impressions.
Bright: Shows images in their full splendour, with balanced light and clear contrasts.
The Macro video feature turns tiny scenes into worlds of their own, and Macro PiP renders unseen details with unimaginable precision.
Optical-level blurring works for videos as well as pictures, turning shooting subjects into full-fledged film characters.
Start fast and stay fast, with rapid app launching, nimble operations, and seamless web browsing.
Play longer at more stable high frame rates, thanks to pixel-level inter-frame prediction technology, which slashes phone body temperature and power consumption.
Your phone will help clear up to 20 GB10 of storage space, by stacking duplicate files, compressing lesser-used apps, and eliminating unnecessary re-downloads, leaving more room for the things you love.
Go the distance with your favourite films and games, thanks to a 4700 mAh large capacity battery,2 66 W Wired Multi-channel HUAWEI SuperCharge11 and 50 W Wireless HUAWEI SuperCharge.12
Running out of juice but still on your way? Low battery emergency mode
will kick in when the battery level drops to 1%, giving you enough power for
12 minutes of calling, or three hours of standby, sparing you a world of hassle.13
Create flexibly-sized widget combos
Stack widgets to free up space
- This product is rated as IP68 for splash, water, and dust resistance under IEC standard 60529 and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease over time with normal use. Do not charge the phone when it is wet or in moist environments. Refer to the manual for cleaning and drying instructions. Submersion in liquid and the resulting damage is not covered by the warranty. IP68 rating means that based on certain defined test conditions, the device is protected against harmful ingress of static water at up to 2 metres for the Silver and Black versions, and up to 6 metres for the Orange version, for up to 30 minutes, meanwhile the temperature difference between water and device is not more than 5°C.
- Typical value. The battery's rated capacity is 4600 mAh.
- Game adaptation is required. Please refer to actual usage.
- The 120 Hz screen refresh rate is available for dedicated apps and scenarios.
- 1440 Hz high frequency PWM dimming is available for dedicated lower brightness scenarios.
- Based on results from the HUAWEI Lab standard freefall drop test, comparing the Kunlun Glass Orange version with regular glass Black and Silver versions. Since the phone contains precision components, please make sure not to bump or drop the phone while using it.
- Compared to HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro. Data is based on Huawei Lab test results.
- 120° is the camera lens specification. The field of view range may be lower in actual usage situation.
- Zoom range is the maximum zoom ratio divided by the ultra-wide angle magnification. The focal lengths on HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro are 24 mm (ultra aperture camera), 13 mm (ultra-wide angle camera), and 90 mm (telephoto camera).
- Data is based on Huawei Lab test results of HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro 256 GB. Please refer to actual usage.
- 66 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated 66 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used.
- 50 W is the maximum wireless charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated HUAWEI SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand (Max 50 W) is used, which is a separate purchase.
- Calling and standby time data under Low battery emergency mode comes from Huawei lab tests conducted in controlled environments. Actual performance may vary due to differing network conditions and usage conditions. All data is subject to actual usage.
- This feature is only supported on certain HUAWEI MateBook with PC Manager version being 126.96.36.1990 or above. These devices need to logged in to the same Huawei account, be connected to the same Wi-Fi network and have Bluetooth enabled. For more information, please contact Huawei customer service.
- The actual interface may differ. Some features require a HOTA update.