The 7.8-inch1 True-Chroma Foldable Display features 424 ppi, along with a high resolution of 2,480 x 2006 when unfolded, producing authentic colours and smooth visuals from end-to-end. The screen's Anti-reflection Nano Optical Layer keeps the view clear, even in direct sunlight.
1.07 billion colours
HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 comes in classic black and white, which complement a dreamlike 3D Fiberglass Design, making it a breathtaking fusion of colour, texture, and cutting-edge tech.
at its Core
With its sleek 255 g body7, made possible by the airy-light design and innovative light materials, HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 is sure to fit in your palm, and slip into any pocket, with unprecedented ease.
This is a phone that folds all the way flat! A pioneering Double-rotating Falcon Wing Hinge ensures full-angle consistent length control so that HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 achieves perfect alignment between the display and hinge.
HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 is a foldable phone that's truly built to last, with its Innovative Composite Screen structure, which absorbs and mitigates the force of impact, and supple hinge reinforced by advanced MIM steel.
*The image is for illustrative purposes only, and may differ from actual fact.
Allows for wide-angle selfies and immersive video chats.
Reproduces true-to-life colours in your midst.
Broadens the view.
Capture details from a distance.
Thanks to HUAWEI XD Optics, bolstered by advanced image restoration technology, HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 is able to generate crystal clear images that are filled to the brim with detail.
The XD Fusion Pro True-Chroma Image Engine comes with a P3 colour gamut, 10-channel multi-spectrum sensor, and 2,000+ colour adjustments, to reproduce the world around you with astounding accuracy.
Mirror Shooting mode previews the photo on the secondary display, so that every portrait can be picture perfect.
HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 crafts marvelous images in dark or backlit conditions, with sharp details, balanced lighting, and soothing contrasts.
With 3x optical zoom8 and 30x digital zoom, HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 captures distant scenes with lifelike clarity.
The 120° ultra-wide angle rear camera9 does full justice to any landscape, far and wide, fitting soaring mountains and boundless plains within the frame.
2.5 cm macro shooting allows you to dive into the details, and capture a bubble or dewdrop with remarkable clarity.
The large screen supports high resolution MeeTime video calls with up to 12 parties10, and voice pickup within 3 meters11 with the Super Hands-free call feature, turning your chats, conferences, and conversations into ultra-engaging sessions!
Slide to the upper left corner to split the screen.
Slide to the upper right corner to bring up a floating window.
Swipe up to enter full screen mode.
Swipe inward to turn it into App Bubble.
Swipe down to exit.
Large-capacity battery4 to power your digital life.
HUAWEI SuperCharge5 with a parallel charging structure for a fast and balanced boost.
Enhanced heat dissipation,
thanks to a groundbreaking vapor chamber structure.
The ultra-thin high-amplitude dual stereo speakers work in tandem with the AI sound engine to produce a fuller, richer sound field that will blow you away, and tug at your heart strings.
- The diagonal length of the unfolded screen is 7.8 inches when measured as a standard rectangle, rather than as the rounded corners shape on the actual display (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
- The 120 Hz screen refresh rate is only supported in dedicated apps and scenarios.
- True-Chroma Camera System consists of a 50 MP True-Chroma Camera, 13 MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 8 MP Telephoto Camera, 10-Channel Multi-Spectrum Sensor and a Laser Focus Sensor.
- Typical value. The battery's rated capacity is 4,500 mAh.
- Only wired charging is supported. 66 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when a dedicated 66 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used.
- When unfolded, the screen resolution is 2,480 x 2,200. When folded, the screen resolution is 2,480 x 1,176. The resolution is measured as a standard rectangle with rounded corners; therefore the actual number of pixels will be slightly less.
- Based on results from Huawei Lab tests. Claimed weight includes the weight of the battery but does not include the weight of the screen protective film. Actual measurements may vary by individual model.
- HUAWEI Mate Xs 2 supports approximately 3x optical zoom. The focal length of each lens is 13 mm, 23 mm and 85 mm.
- 120° is the camera lens' specification. The field of view range may be lower during actual usage.
- MeeTime is only available in select markets. Please consult with HUAWEI Customer Services for more details. Video call resolution is dependent on network conditions.
- Data is based on Huawei Lab test results. For reference only, please refer to actual usage.
This product is a foldable phone with a flexible screen. Please take note of the following:
It is recommended that you use an official protective case with your phone. Take care not to drop the phone or bump it against hard objects, and to keep it away from sharp objects that may scratch against.
Since the phone contains highly intricate components, avoid exposing your phone to liquids, sand, or other foreign objects that could infiltrate the phone and damage its internal components. Doing so will help extend your phone's service life.
Since the front camera is a sensitive component, please avoid exerting any force on the area around it, to prevent damage to the phone and affecting your warranty coverage.
The phone comes with a dedicated protective film for the screen. To avoid damaging the screen and affecting your warranty coverage, do not remove this film, or apply a non-official protective film on your own. To have the protective film replaced, please contact Huawei customer service or visit an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center.
Avoid folding or unfolding the phone when the ambient temperature is -10℃ or below.