Huawei After Sales Policy
warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Huawei undertakes the warranty of:
a) Handset (“Product”) – for a period of twelve (12) months unless stated otherwise*
b) Earphone and Mic (“Hands free Kit”) – for a period of six (6) months *
c) Battery and charger – for a period of six (6) months*
*from the date of purchased by the customer (not transferable) under normal use.
2. The warranty extends only to local customer and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchase/customer.
3. The warranty service is only valid in Singapore where you have purchased the product provided that it is intended for sale in Singapore.
4. The information has to fill in completely and factually with the company stamp of seller or distributor in order for the warranty to become effective. Otherwise, the warranty will not take effect.
5. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
a) Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
b) Usage of equipment other than its normal and customer manner;
c) Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification being carried out;
d) Misuse, abuse negligence or accident however caused to product (including Antenna and hands free Kit);
e) Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alternation or modification of the product;
f) Spillage of food or liquid,
corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage;
g) Lightning, accident or
h) War, fire, typhoon,
flood or earthquake;
i) Scratches or damage to
plastic surface and all the other externally parts that are due to normal
j) Connection to a device: (1) not endorsed by Huawei; (2) not fit for use with the product.
6. All the related cost incidental and incurred thereto (without
limitation to spare parts cost, maintenance cost, delivery, etc.) shall be
borne by the Buyer.
7. During the warranty period, Huawei or its authorized service center will repair, at Huawei’s option, the product or any relevant parts thereof in the event that the product is found to be defective. The buyer of the product or his/her assignee (“consumer”) shall not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective product during the warranty period. All the replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become the property of Huawei.
8. The warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced product/part shall continue until the expiration of the remaining warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
9. Upon request from Huawei, the consumer may be required to
provide the purchase receipt or other documentation or information in respect
of the date and place of purchase.
10. The warranty will be null and void in any of the following
a) The product serial number, the accessory date code, the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible;
b) Any term contained in
this warranty has been altered or modified in without prior written consent of
c) Huawei has not been notified by the consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the product during the applicable warranty period;
d) Unauthorized unlock on software and hardware, unauthorized software upgrade, liquid damage;
e) The defects caused by
the fact that the battery has been short circuited or by the fact that the
seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of
tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than
those for which it has been specified;
f) Due to the complexity
of liquid crystal displays on the handheld devices, dead or bright pixels may
sometimes occur. If the following occurs within DOA period, then consumer can
ask to replace
the LCD at our authorized service centre: (1) 3 or more dead/bright pixels (*)
anywhere on the crystal display; (2) if there are only 2 dead/bright pixels,
then they must be within 5mm of each other.
11. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to backup your data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the product. Huawei is not responsible for the damage or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data.
12. If the product is returned to service center or Huawei after
expiration of the warranty period, Huawei’s normal service policies shall apply
and the consumer will be charged accordingly.
a) Huawei shall not assume
for any other obligation or liability which is not expressly provided in this
b) All warranty
information, product features and specification are subject to change without
13. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, HUAWEI GRANTS NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE PRODUCT, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE. HUAWEI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
With effect from 1st September 2012, during the Warranty Period, Huawei,
through its Authorized Service Center(s) in Singapore undertakes the
responsibilities to offer:
a) Repair or replacement of faulty devices within a reasonable time;
b) Provide Detailed Technical Report to determine whether there is manufacturing error and whether the device is deemed irreparable and;
c) During the first six (6) months from the date of purchase, if it is determined by Huawei that neither repair nor replacement is commercially practicable, Huawei may accept the return of the relevant Huawei Terminal Product against payment of its then-depreciated value in the form of Credit Note, provided always that the customer shall return to the place of sale and provide the following:
(i) Original document of Proof of Purchase;
(ii) Detailed Service Report produced by Huawei Authorised Service Centre;
(iii) The relevant Huawei Terminal Product together with its full and complete original packaging and accessories as delivered at the time of purchase.
Option c) stipulated herein is only available to the customer for the first six (6) months from the date of purchase.
15. During the Warranty Period, Huawei or its Authorised Service Centre(s) will repair, or at Huawei’s sole discretion, replace the Product or any relevant parts thereof in the event that the Product is found to be defective. The customer will not be charged (whether for parts, labor or otherwise) for the repair or replacement of a defective product during the Warranty Period. All the replaced parts, accessories, boards or equipments shall become the property of Huawei.
16. The Warranty in respect of a repaired or replaced Product/part shall continue until the expiration of the remaining Warranty Period as stipulated in clause 1 above.
● The warranty card and the relevant purchase receipt must be preserved and produced when requiring services under this warranty.
● You are recommended to backup your personal data before any warranty service.
● Huawei and its authorized service centres will not be responsible for any loss of content/data stored in the product during the warranty service process.
● By submitting information for the purpose of Huawei Warranty Card, you are consent to
(b) The transfer of your personal data to Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China and to any of its offshore affiliates or group of companies for the purpose of facilitating and supporting the warranty service. Whenever your personal data is transferred to countries outside Singapore, Huawei will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
Your personal data is
being collected, and may be used or disclosed to third parties (*which may be
overseas) for the purposes of servicing the warranty for your Product and
contacting you in relation to the same, or for promotional, marketing,
publicity, research and profiling purposes (the "Purpose"). Huawei
will handle your personal data in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data
Protection Act 2012 and all regulations thereunder. You may exercise your
rights to access or correct said data by writing to Huawei through http://consumer.huawei.com/sg/support
. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for requests
to access or correct personal data
Hotline: 800-852-6666 (Toll Free)
Service Website: http://consumer.huawei.com/sg/support
For further support information, please visit the above service website.