HUAWEI Care, Additional Protection for Your Device
HUAWEI Care extends the warranty for your new HUAWEI device for 1 to 2 years upon expiry of the standard warranty period of your HUAWEI device. *
* The terms for maintenance services during Extended Warranty will be the same as the terms of HUAWEI
standard warranty available at
* Extended Warranty can only be purchased once per device (selected models only).
Free diagnosis, spare parts and repair labour fee for non-human induced damage, subject to terms and conditions.
* One device is entitled for one time purchase of extended warranty only (Selected models only).
for verification and purchase the warranty service product.
Frequently Asked Questions
HUAWEI Care -
- About HUAWEI Care
1. Q: What is HUAWEI Care – Extended Warranty?A: For “HUAWEI Care – Extended Warranty”, HUAWEI will provide an additional twelve (12) or twenty-four(24) months extended warranty to the standard warranty of product purchased.
Terms for the extended warranty will be same as the terms as the original warranty statement stated in https://consumer.huawei.com/sg/support/warranty-policy/
2. Q: How long does it cover under HUAWEI Care – Extended Warranty?A: 1-2 year from the end date of product's standard warranty.
3. Q: What does it cover under HUAWEI Care – Extended Warranty?A: Standard HUAWEI Warranty policy remained and applied to the Extended Warranty Plan. Accessories provided with the handset like power adapter, battery, headphones and any other accessories supplied in the box are not covered.
Customer is advised to check HUAWEI official website relating to the warranty statement from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
1. Q: What is HUAWEI Care?A: HUAWEI Care is a range of protection plans for HUAWEI devices purchased from HUAWEI. It consists of a service product: Extended Warranty.
2. Q: Can I claim in other countries?A: Customer shall claim in HUAWEI Authorized Service Centers in local country only.
3. Q: Can I purchase multiple times?A: One device is only entitled for 1 time purchase of Extended Warranty service product.
4. Q: How to claim HUAWEI Care ?A: Please bring over your faulty device and proof of purchase (HUAWEI Care purchase receipt) to the nearest HUAWEI Customer Service Center, our service center staffs will assist you.
5. Q: What documents needed for the claim of HUAWEI Care?A: Customer must present the purchase receipt of HUAWEI Care to validate the eligibility. Please keep the receipt properly.
6. Q: What are the differences between HUAWEI Care and the unofficial protection plan?A: HUAWEI Care: Customer can check the warranty status in HUAWEI official website and repair/replace genuine screen or spare parts at any HUAWEI Customer Service Center without affecting the original warranty.
Unofficial protection plan: Unable to check the repair status through HUAWEI official website and also ineligible for original warranty.
Terms and Conditions
1. Huawei Care (“Huawei Care Campaign”) is organized by Huawei International Pte.Ltd. (“Huawei”). This Huawei Care Campaign will run from 1st January 2022 to 31st December 2022 (“Campaign Period”). Huawei shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Huawei Care Campaign Period at its sole discretion without prior notice.
2. Customer who purchase an Eligible Product from a participating HUAWEI Authorized Store (HAS) or Huawei Authorized Service Center (ASC）within the Campaign Period is eligible to purchase, within the same transaction of the purchase of Eligible Product One (1) or Two(2) Year Extended Warranty Service Product (“One (1) or Two(2) Years Extended Warranty”) for the Eligible Product.
3. If Customer fails to purchase the One (1) Year or Two(2) Years Extended Warranty within the same transaction of the purchase of Eligible Product, he/she may still purchase the One (1) Year or Two(2) Years Extended Warranty, within ten (10) months from the date of purchase of Eligible Product at a participating HAS/ASC. Customer must however produce the original proof of purchase of the Eligible Product when purchase the One (1) Year or Two (2) Years Extended Warranty from a participating HAS/ASC. HAS/ASC will then verify the original proof of purchase and determine whether the Huawei device is eligible to purchase the One (1) Year or Two (2) Years Extended Warranty.
4. By purchasing of One (1) Year or Two (2) Years Extended Warranty for the Eligible Product, Huawei will provide an additional twelve (12) or Twenty-four (24) months extended warranty to the standard warranty of the Eligible Product purchased. The terms applicable for the twelve (12) months or Twenty-four (24) months extended warranty will be the same as the terms as the original warranty statement as stated in https://consumer.huawei.com/sg/support/warranty-policy/.
5. Customer is advised to check Huawei Official Support website relating to the warranty statement from time to time and stay informed for any changes on the terms and conditions of the warranty.
6. Details of the participating HUAWEI Authorized Store (HAS) / HUAWEI Authorized Service Center (ASC) are as follows:
7. The Eligible Product and the respective recommended retail price (RRP) (inclusive of Sales and Services Tax) of One (1) Year/Two(2) Years Extended Warranty are as follows:
8. Customer agrees and provides consent to Huawei to the use of any Personal Data as provided by the Customer for the purpose of participation in this Huawei Care Campaign in line with the Personal Data Protection laws and regulations, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by Huawei for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Huawei Care Campaign including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of this Huawei Care Campaign.
10. By participating in the Huawei Care Campaign, Customer agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and Huawei’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Huawei reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this Huawei Care Campaign.
11. Huawei reserve the rights to add, modify and/or cancel the terms and conditions herein at any time without further notice.
12. Customer agrees to discharge and release Huawei and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Huawei Care Campaign or to the Customer’s entry in this Huawei Care Campaign.
13. This Huawei Care Campaign and the terms and conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
|Huawei Authorized Service Center @ 313|
|Huawei Authorized Service Center @ Westgate|
|Type of Device||1 yr warranty （13-24 months）||RRP(SGD)|
|wareables||WATCH FIT Watch GT2（42mm/46mm）||30|
|WATCH GT 2 Pro||40|
|Tablet||HUAWEI Matepad T 10s WiFi(2+32)||20|
|HUAWEI Matepad T 10S LTE||40|
|HUAWEI MatePad 10.4 inches WIFI|
|HUAWEI MatePad 10.4 inches LTE|
|HUAWEI MatePad 11 WiFi||60|
|HUAWEI MatePad Pro WiFi||80|
|HUAWEI Matepad Pro 12 WiFi|
|PC||HUAWEI MateBook D15 AMD 2020||59|
|HUAWEI MateBook D15 Intel 2021|
|HUAWEI MateBook D14 Intel 2021|
|HUAWEI MateBook 14 2020 AMD||79|
|Type of Device||2 yr warranty （13-36 months）||RRP(SGD)|
|PC||HUAWEI MateBook D15 AMD 2020||129|
|HUAWEI MateBook D15 Intel 2021|
|HUAWEI MateBook D14 Intel 2021|
|HUAWEI MateBook 14 2020 AMD||159|