1. Standard Delivery: The delivery will be fulfilled on working days (from Monday to Friday). Orders usually ship within 1-2 working days depending on payment confirmation and your selected delivery address and availability of your items in the warehouse. Delivery is free for orders of £99 or over.
2. Next Working Day Delivery: To get delivery on the next working day, you will need to receive your Order Payment Confirmation by 16:00 GMT, on Monday to Friday. Please refer to the timings below to see when your item will arrive:
3. Where available, you can choose a scheduled delivery method for your shipment, like Home Delivery, Pickup Point Service;
4. You will also find the applicable delivery costs at the order checkout when you purchase online, on the Order Confirmation;
5. The Product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order. Signature may be required to receive your item;
6. If you have not received the Product(s) within the estimated delivery time specified in the dispatch confirmation, you should contact us via our website or by email or by telephoning the Customer Call Centre (details are available here: Contact Us).
7. Orders can be delivered only in the United Kingdom (excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man). We don`t support cross border delivery.
8. For more information contact our Huawei Customer Support team.
Our courier will send updates by text message, so you can stay updated on your delivery or pickup order. Just add your mobile number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages you'll receive will vary depending on the orders you placed.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, our courier will send you a text message. This will include your tracking number and a link to the tracking or pickup store information. Our courier will also send you a text on the day of delivery, depending on your selected delivery method, country and carrier. You may receive between 1-2 text messages per item on your order.
Once your order has been prepared for dispatch or has been dispatched, we may be unable to change the delivery address. If the order is with the carrier you can contact them directly and they will amend your delivery address where possible.
If you have not received your dispatch notification email, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
For carrier deliveries you can track the status of your order at any time via the online Order Status.
On the Account page you can view the current status of your order, view the items ordered, see estimated dispatch and delivery times, and track your delivery.
If you fill in the wrong delivery data, it might cause delay or a missed delivery.
If your order is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our carrier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the order details.
If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, our carrier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
Missed a delivery?: In the event that no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, a note will be left to advise you whether your order has been left in a safe place, such as a neighbor, or if you need to contact the carrier to arrange a new delivery time.
If the estimated delivery date showed in your dispatch email has passed and you have not received your parcel, please contact Huawei Customer Service. We will investigate with the carrier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible. We may require you to complete a missing shipment declaration.
Damaged orders: If your item is damaged when you receive it, you can refuse the delivery. If you only find damage after receiving the delivery, please call Huawei Customer Service. In the event of a damaged delivery, Huawei will contact the delivery service directly to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and with the least inconvenience to you. We will make every effort to keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and to provide you with a replacement.