How do I configure my HUAWEI Router A1 (3-Pack) network
|How do I configure my HUAWEI Router A1 (3-Pack) network|
Network configuration for the HUAWEI Router A1 (3-Pack) is very easy. Simply configure one router, and the other two routers are as easy as plug and play.
To get started, connect the cables. Select one of the three routers as the main router and connect the power supply and Ethernet cable.
- To configure your router through the app: Scan the QR code at the bottom of the router to download and install the HUAWEI AI Life app.
- You can also search for "HUAWEI AI Life" in the app stores to download and install the app. Android users can download the app from the Google Play Store; iOS users can download the app from the Apple Store.
- To configure your router through your browser: Connect your phone to the router's Wi-Fi network and enter 192.168.3.1 in the address bar to enter the web-based management page.
- To check the default Wi-Fi name (starts with "HUAWEI") when connecting your phone, look at the bottom of the router. No password is required.
- Open the HUAWEI AI Life app on your phone and touch GO to enter the router's first time configuration page.
- In the Broadband account and Broadband password fields, enter the broadband account and password provided by your broadband service provider, and touch Connect.
- If you have forgotten your broadband account or password, contact your service provider.
- If your broadband service provider uses DHCP, skip this step.
- Follow the setup wizard to set your new Wi-Fi name and password, login password (you can use the Wi-Fi password as router login password). Touch Next to complete the configuration. At this moment, the H (or Hi) indicator on the main router should remain steady white. Reconnect your phone to the Wi-Fi network to access the Internet.
- Place the two secondary routers in areas where Wi-Fi needs to be extended and connect the power supplies. After approximately 90 seconds, their H (or Hi) indicators will turn steady white, indicating they are successfully synced to the main router's Wi-Fi settings.
- If the two secondary routers are not powered on simultaneously, the wait time may be longer than 90 seconds.
- Once the main router is configured, simply connect the power supply of the secondary routers and they will pair automatically.
- For best results, it is recommended that you keep the routers within 10 meters from each other and that there is no more than one wall in between them.
- If the H (or Hi) indicator on a secondary router turns steady orange, it indicates that its placement is improper. In this case, relocate the router and connect the power supply.