1. Standard Delivery: The delivery will be fulfilled from Monday to Friday. It usually takes 2-5 working days to deliver an order, depending on payment confirmation, your selected delivery address and availability of your items in the warehouse. Free delivery is applicable for Order with a minimum purchase of PHP1500 in single transaction. Standard shipping fee of PHP99 will be charged for Order with purchase below PHP1500.
2. Next Working Day Dispatch:
To get dispatch on the next working day, you will need to receive your Order Payment Confirmation by 15:00 (GMT+8, the same as in this policy), on Monday to Friday. Please refer to the timings below to see when your item will arrive:
- If Order Payment Confirmation is received before 15:00 on Monday to Friday, the dispatch will be on next day. If Order Payment Confirmation is received on Saturday before 15:00, the dispatch will be on next Monday.
- If Order Payment Confirmation is received after 15:00 on Monday to Thursday, the dispatch will be on the day after next day. If Order Payment Confirmation is received after 15:00 on Friday, the dispatch will be on next Monday.
- If Order Payment Confirmation is received on Sunday, the dispatch will be on the next Monday or following Tuesday.
3. Seller’s regular delivery partner is LBC except for special products, which will provide Door to Door service.
4. The Product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order. The printed signature may be required to receive your item.
5. If you have not received the Product(s) within the estimated delivery time specified in the dispatch confirmation, you should contact Huawei Customer Service for assistance.
6. Orders can be delivered only in Philippines. We don’t support cross border delivery.
7. In the event of a force majeure situation (e.g. strikes, extreme weather conditions), the Seller’s obligations under the Contract are suspended during the period of the force majeure situation.
8. For more information contact Customer Service for assistance.
Seller will send updates by text message, so you can stay updated on your delivery. Just add your mobile
number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages you'll receive will vary depending
on the orders you placed.
Once your order leaves Seller’s warehouse or is available for pickup, we'll send you a text message. This will include your order number, may with a link to the tracking Seller will also send you texts on the day of delivery or after your item has been delivered, depending on your selected delivery method, country and courier. You may receive between 1-2 text messages per item on your order.
You can edit your mobile phone number at any time by signing in to your account and editing the delivery preferences for your order.
Once your order has been prepared for dispatch or has been dispatched, Seller may be unable to change the
delivery address. If the order is with the courier, you can contact courier directly and they will amend
your delivery address where possible.
If you have not received your dispatch notification email, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
For deliveries, you can track the status of your order at any time via the online Order Status if delivered by LBC.
On the Account page you can view the current status of your order, view the items ordered, see estimated dispatch and delivery time, and track your delivery.
If your order is being delivered to a business address, courier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point
and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; courier does not require a signature specific to
the order details.
If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, courier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
Questions about your orders
Missed deliveries: If you are not at home when the courier attempts to deliver your order, the courier
will leave without waiting. You can contact the courier directly for a new delivery appointment during
working hours at a suitable date and even amend your delivery address.
If your order has passed the delivery date notified in your dispatch email, please contact Customer Service. Seller will investigate with the courier and strive to deliver your order as soon as possible;
Damaged orders: If you have received your order and find that it is damaged, please contact Customer Service.
In case of any damage to your delivery, Seller will contact the courier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible with as little inconvenience to you. Seller will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of investigation and replacement.