2. Please note that the vendor and merchant of record for products offered on the website is TWIRELESS INC. ("seller"), a company duly incorporated under the law of Philippines and located at Manila, with full authorization to sell Huawei brand products on the website independently.
4. You agree and acknowledge that Huawei is not a party to or controls in any manner, any transaction(s) on the Website. Accordingly, the contract of sale of products through the Website shall be strictly between you and the seller(s) on the Website. For more information regarding sales on the platform, please refer to terms of purchase duly provided by seller.
5. You agree to comply at all times with any and all instructions for use of the Website, which we make from time to time.
6. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
7. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and you are legally capable of accessing or using the Website. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
1. All contents on this Website and intellectual property rights therein, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software etc. exclusively belong to Huawei or its licensor, unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of Huawei or other parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in "mirroring method", stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means.
2. Huawei grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Website for downloading or
reproducing content for private and non-commercial purposes (provided, however, that such use shall not include
any revision or change(s) whatsoever to the content and intellectual property rights and other proprietary
rights declarations shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original).
3. While your copyright protected by the applicable law remains unaffected, you herewith grant to Huawei a non-exclusive, worldwide, permanent right regarding your contents in any way that is necessary or useful for the provision of Website services or on any other of Huawei’s publications for free, including, but not limited to, other websites, advertising materials, videos, pictures etc.
1. Huawei shall not be liable / responsible for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the seller(s), manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s) and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibilities / liabilities to this effect.
2. Huawei shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between / amongst you and seller(s) or manufacturer(s), distributor(s) or any entity or person involved in any transaction relating to the product(s).
1. Whilst we endeavor to make the Website available twenty four (24) hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
2. Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website or content thereof for any reason.
3. We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
4. Whilst we endeavor to ensure the information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
5. Materials contained on the Website are provided for information purposes only and the same does not constitute any commitment or guarantee or obligation by us.
6. Only authorized users can have access to and make use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Website. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your Account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
1. The use of certain features and services of the Platform may require your prior registration, including setting up your HUAWEI ID, if you do not already have one. Subject to Your registration being successful, you will become a member of the Platform (a "Member").
2. Once you register with the Website, you will be asked to create a username for, and allocate a password to,
and submit your personal data for your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify
us at here if any unauthorized third party becomes
aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach
of security known to you.
Your registration and use of HUAWEI ID will therefore subject to the terms of the HUAWEI ID User Agreement and Privacy Statement.
4. You must not use the Website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. We reserve the right to disable your Account, if your actions disrupt or are likely to disrupt the Website in any way and you agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
5. When you register for an Account, and whenever you log on to your Account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive, and opt out of receiving information emails. You are able to unsubscribe from such information emails at any time by logging in to your Account or by sending an email to unsubscribe.
6. You may access information relating to your order submitted to the Website by logging in to your Account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
1. Users of this Website may post reviews, comments and other content (the "User Content") which is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, inaccurate, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not contain software viruses or any form of spam. Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
2. Since Huawei does not control or pre-screen the User Content, Huawei makes no warranty of the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content, and you acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that you may find to be objectionable, indecent or inappropriate. Notwithstanding the above, Huawei reserves the right to pre-screen, filter, restrict, block, move, refuse, modify or remove User Content at any time at its sole discretion, without prior notice. You may report to Huawei any content that you find vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate at here and Huawei may take any action it deems fit.
1. You acknowledge that we shall not bear any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Website or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website or any such material, for any indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; loss of actual or anticipated profits; loss of contracts; loss of use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of revenue; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of business; loss of operation time; loss of opportunity; or loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
2. You undertake to indemnify Huawei from any direct losses and detriments (including appropriate attorney’s fees) Huawei may suffer in view of your violation of your above obligations.
2. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to provide a link on your website to the home page of our Website, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: (a) you shall not make any warranties about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express written authorization; (b) you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies; (c) you shall not wrongly suggest (expressly or impliedly) that we have endorse your website or we are associate with it in any manner whatsoever; (d) you shall not provide our website link connection with sale or purchase of replicas, counterfeits or other IPR infringing goods/services or items otherwise unauthorized; and (e) you shall not provide our website link in connection with content that is vulgar, offensive, objectionable, indecent or inappropriate.
Last updated: Sep 2020