By clicking Allow button, you acknowledge and agree that in order to send personalized marketing messages about Huawei products, events and promotions (including offers and discounts) to your device. Huawei. Huawei Tech.Investment Saudi Arabia Co.,Ltd is a company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of King Saudi Arabia , with its registered office located at C-Center,Tahlia Road, P.O.Box:295320 Riyadh 11351,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, will collect and process your device information, browsing and click records, cart information, IP,which will be stored in Germany/Ireland for 2 years (or will be stored until you withdraw your consent).
If you have allowed for receiving notifications from us, you can withdraw your consent (means you unsubscribe to Web Push notification) by the following ways:
• For Chrome and Yandex users, there are 3 options to unsubscribe
1. You can unsubscribe at the time you receive a notification from our website by clicking setting icon at the top right corner of the notification window, then clicking on the sentence “Disable notification from www.consumer.huawei.com/sa”.
2. Visit Chrome and Yandex browser>Settings>Advanced>Content settings>Notifications. Then switch the action to “Block”.
3. You can click the lock icon in the browser’s address bar while visiting our website, and you will see a pop up, then change the permission settings of notification option to “block”.
o Unsubscribe way for Chrome Mobile users
For Chrome Mobile users, you can unsubscribe to Web Push by visiting Chrome App>Menu>Settings>Notifications, then click our website to disable notifications.
• For Firefox users, there are 2 options to unsubscribe
1. Go to our websites in Firefox, then click on the green lock icon,on the top left corner of the browser window. In the dialog that appears, go to the Permission section and click the cross icon besides “Allowed” to opt-out.
2. Firefox users can also go through Menu Button>Options> Privacy&security>Permissions>Notifications, then click the setting button besides Notification. In the dialog that appears, choose “Block” from the drop-down box besides our website URL.
• Unsubscribe way for Samsung Internet Browser users
Open Samsung Internet Browser App, visit our website, then go to Menu >Settings>Advanced>Sites and download>Show notifications from sites and disable notification from our website by switching the button to “Off”.