*The six reasons are about the features of certain HUAWEI phone products, and may not be applicable to every phone model.
1. Zoom range is an approximate value, which is the maximum zoom ratio divided by ultra wide-angle magnification.
2. Only the HUAWEI P60 Pro Rococo Pearl version features this technique.
3. Based on results from the HUAWEI Lab standard freefall drop test, comparing the Kunlun Glass Orange version with regular glass Black and Silver versions. Since the phone contains precision components, please make sure not to bump or drop the phone while using it.
4. Charging data comes from Huawei lab tests, with the temperature set to 25±1℃ and the relative humidity set to 45% – 80% RH, using the Huawei SuperCharge charger and charging cable that come with the product, with Turbo mode enabled, and with the phone charged in standby mode with the screen turned off. (During charging, the temperature of your phone may rise slight, which is normal.) Actual battery life may vary depending on the product, usage habits, and environmental factors.
5. 88 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when the 88 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used. Actual charging performance may vary.
6. Video call resolution is dependent on network conditions.
7. For more information on which device models support the MeeTime feature, please contact Huawei customer service.