Get Ready To Be Inspired
Paint Your Next Masterpiece
Create models, works of art, and prototypes with your MatePad and HUAWEI M-Pencil, and watch your imagination unfold on screen.
The World Around You Is Your Palette
Tap the HUAWEI M-Pencil against a striking colour on your phone screen, to transfer it over to your tablet via Colour Capture1 with Multi-Screen Collaboration initiated, so that what you see is what you get.
Turn Your Tablet into a Superb Sketchpad
Mirror your PC screen on the tablet2 to edit images and content down to the last detail, then drag your new creations to the PC, where they can be saved and shared with ease.
Tablets That Can Do More
HUAWEI MatePad Pro Series works seamlessly with the HUAWEI M-Pencil to craft meticulous 3D models, so that you can pursue new passions and advance your career.
Your On-the-Go Office Assistant
Edit documents, search for files, draw paintings, making tables…you'll never need a computer! Just take out your MatePad, and it will take care of the rest with its PC-level productivity.
Put Your Best Ideas Onto the Page
The Notes app supports a wide array of templates and personalised covers. You can even take notes while recording, to capture every detail8, or highlight the key points with the highlighter at will.
app: HUAWEI Notes
Write and Sketch At Will
HUAWEI M-Pencil (3rd generation)9 powered by NearLink10 is the first tablet stylus to support 10,000+ pressure sensing levels11, which means finer strokes and reduced latency at all times.
Transfer Content in the Blink of an Eye
SuperHub12 breaks through barriers walling off different devices and apps. Just drag an image, video, or audio file to your tablet, and continue browsing and creating without missing a beat.
Easy On the Eyes
The eye-soothing PaperMatte Display13 reduces reflections and glare, and recreate the familiar comfort of pen on paper.
A Home Theatre at Your Fingertips
Immerse yourself in your favourite films, shows, and games at any time and place, with soul-stirring HUAWEI SOUND™ audio system14, and stunning multi-driver speaker system, or browse through your favourite photo albums with a super smooth 144 Hz high refresh rate display15.
- This feature is only supported in certain apps. Actual adaptation may vary depending on the specific app.
- This feature is only supported on certain HUAWEI tablets running HarmonyOS 2 or later, and certain HUAWEI PCs running PC Manager 11.1 or later. If you have any questions about the overall experience, usage restrictions, or models supported by this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service. Under this mode, the resolution on your PC or tablet will adjust automatically to ensure optimal display effects.
- Certain Huawei tablet models use a 3:2 aspect ratio. For details, see the product details page.
- This feature requires that the tablet is connected to the Internet. Supported languages include: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Polish, and Malay. The AI Voice key only applies to the US-English Keyboard and US-Arabic keyboard.
- This feature is only supported in certain apps and on certain Huawei tablet models. It is disabled by default and needs to be enabled in the device settings.
- This feature supports all-scenario call noise reduction, including keyboard typing, footsteps, and opening and closing doors. Actual usage experience shall prevail.
- This feature is only supported on certain Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 4 or later.
- This feature is only supported in certain video conferencing apps. App support is subject to change; actual experience shall prevail.
- The stylus needs to be purchased separately.
- NearLink refers to NearLink short-haul wireless technology used to carry data interactions in application scenarios such as smart devices, smart homes, smart vehicles, and smart manufacturing. Only certain tablet models can be connected to the HUAWEI M-Pencil (3rd generation) via NearLink. Actual usage shall prevail.
- The HUAWEI M-Pencil (3rd generation) only supports 16,384 pressure sensing levels in certain apps, and when connected to the HUAWEI MatePad Pro 13.2-inch. Actual effects may vary depending on the app and handwriting format.
- This feature is only supported on certain Huawei PCs running PC Manager 13.0.3 or later, certain Huawei phones running EMUI 13.0 or later and Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 3 or later. The devices must be logged in to the same HUAWEI ID, with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled. Only certain apps, text and images adapt to this feature. Actual experience shall prevail.
- PaperMatte Display is a term defined by Huawei for a tablet screen that forms diffuse reflection to reduce the light and sunlight interference, and allow for more comfortable viewing. Actual experience may vary slightly depending on the usage conditions and environmental factors.
- Currently, only HUAWEI MatePad Pro Series tablets support HUAWEI SOUND™. For details, see the product details page.
- Supports a maximum screen refresh rate of 144 Hz. The screen refresh rate may vary depending on the specific app or game.