Adjusting and Replacing the watch strap
|Adjusting and Replacing the watch strap|
Adjusting the strap
For watches with non-metallic straps and T-shaped buckles, you can adjust the strap to a comfortable fit depending on the circumference of your wrist.
If the strap is made of metallic materials, adjust it by performing the following:
Adjusting metal link straps
1. Use the screwdriver that comes with the watch to remove the screws from the links you want to remove.
2. Remove a link from both sides of the clasp to make sure the watch face is still centred.
3. Re-assemble the strap.
4. Put the screws back in.
Adjusting metal mesh straps
1. Undo the clasp.
2. Pull the bottom plate upward so it is at a 90° angle with the strap.
3. Slide the clasp to adjust the length.
4. Align the plate with the grooves and clamp it back down. Finish by fastening the clasp.
Removing and installing the strap
To remove a non-metallic strap, unlock the fastener, remove your current strap, and then release the spring pin, as shown in the following figure. Follow the steps in the reverse order to install a new strap.
To remove a metal strap, perform the steps shown in the following figure. Follow the steps in the reverse order to install a new strap.