Terms and Conditions
Discover the NEW HUAWEI Mate 50 Series
Discover at selected HUAWEI Flagship Store (HFS), and HUAWEI Experience Store(HES)
- 1. Register and select the store and date;
- Our Store staff would contact you shortly after registration;
- Go to Store to enjoy the Flagship experience and 1V1 Service for HUAWEI Mate 50 Series.
“DISCOVER HUAWEI MATE 50 SERIES” EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1 DISCOVER HUAWEI MATE 50 SERIES (“Campaign”) is organized by Huawei Tech. Investment Saudi Arabia Co., Ltd. (“Huawei”). This Campaign will run from 8th December 2022, 12:00AM (GMT+3) to 31st December 2022, 11:59PM (GMT+3) (“Campaign Period”) at selected HUAWEI Flagship Store (HFS), and HUAWEI Experience Store(HES)
- 1.2 Huawei reserves the rights to shorten or extend the Campaign Period at any time without notice to Customer.
- 2.1 This Campaign is open to all individuals who are residents in Saudi Arabia, and aged 18 years old and above as of 8th December 2022 (“Customer(s)”).
- 2.2 To participate in the Campaign or any activity of the Campaign, Customer must first register for the Campaign, and visit the selected participating HFS and HES (as listed on the Campaign registration page) within the Campaign Period.
3. Activity Introduction
- 3.1 Huawei has the right to adjust the reservation date and communicate with consumers based on the reception capability of the store. Consumers are not guaranteed to attend the campaign at the reservation time.
- 3.2 Due to the limited number of companion gifts, Huawei does not promise that every consumer who arrives at the store will receive a free gift.
- 3.3 Huawei will contact the consumer through the phone number reserved by the consumer, and the consumer needs to know about this.
- 3.4 Huawei has the right to change the final location of the campaign. If consumers cannot attend the event due to the change of the participating stores, Huawei shall not be liable for any responsibility.
- 4.1 To participate in this Campaign, the Customer hereby consents to the collection, use, disclosure, transfer, storage and such other processing of the personal data provided, including name, email, address and contact number, by HUAWEI for the purposes relating to the Campaign pursuant to all applicable personal data protection laws in Saudi Arabia. HUAWEI will use and process the personal data provided for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Campaign including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organizing of this Campaign. The personal data provided may further be disclosed and/or transferred to Huawei's principal head of office in China and to any of its offshore affiliates or group of companies as well as other 3rd party service provider for the purpose of facilitating and supporting Huawei based on the similar purposes stated above. Whenever Huawei discloses and/or transfers such personal data to 3rd party or outside Saudi Arabia, Huawei will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken. Huawei will retain the personal data provided for this Campaign for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the Contest, unless extending the retention period is required or permitted by law. If Participants objects to the processing of personal data for the purposes stated herein, he/she cannot participate in this Campaign. For more information on how Huawei protects personal data and how you can exercise your rights to access, correct and limit the personal data provided herein, please visit and read:
- 4.2 All prize and gift images are for reference only. Prizes and gifts shown and/or represented for the running of this Campaign shall be subjected to availability. Prizes and gifts given are non-refundable.
- 4.3 Recipients of prize and gift shall not substitute any prize or gift won or exchange the said prize or gift for money. Huawei reserves all rights in its sole discretion to substitute any prizes or gifts (or their component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Huawei is responsible only for the delivery of the prizes or gifts and is not responsible for the condition, quality and fitness of the said prizes or gifts. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes or gifts are the sole responsibility of the recipients.
- 4.4 By participating in the Campaign, Customers agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions and Huawei’s decisions are final and binding. No correspondence or appeals will be entertained. Huawei reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation of this Campaign.
- 4.5 Huawei assumes no responsibility for registration failure due to any reasons including, but not limited to, network transmission failure.
- 4.6 The Customer agrees to discharge and release Huawei from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Customer’s entry in the Campaign or to the nature/consumption of the prizes, gifts or vouchers.
- 4.7 The Customer further agrees to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Campaign from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the Customer’s entry in the Campaign or to the nature/consumption of the prizes, gifts or vouchers.
- 4.8 By entering into this Campaign, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Huawei and the Huawei’s group of companies, their officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in title, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (including any legal fees), suffered or incurred by Huawei due to or in any way arising from this Campaign.
- 4.9 If Customers are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this Campaign, Huawei reserves the right to cancel the eligibility without notice including without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under the full extent of the applicable laws.
- 4.10 Customers shall accept the prizes, gifts or vouchers under this Campaign as they are. Huawei makes no representation, warranty or undertaking as to any implied terms and conditions with respect to the prizes, gifts or vouchers under this Campaign. Huawei assumes no liability or responsibility in respect to defect or deficiency of the prizes, gifts or vouchers or the nature/consumption of the prizes, gifts or vouchers and will not entertain any direct correspondence with anyone in this regard.
- 4.11 In the event where any product purchased is allowed to be returned by the Customer to Huawei according to Huawei’s standard return policy, Campaign Gifts and/or prizes given together with the product purchased must also be returned to Huawei together.
- 4.12 Huawei reserves the rights to amend, modify and/or cancel the terms and conditions herein at any time without any further notice.
- 4.13 This Campaign and the terms and conditions herein shall be governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia.