How do I view my HUAWEI router's device information
Applicable products： HUAWEI WiFi WS5200 NEW，HUAWEI WiFi Q2(3 Pack﹒Hybrid)，HUAWEI WiFi Q2(1 Base + 2 Satellites)，HUAWEI WiFi AX3，HUAWEI WiFi AX2，HUAWEI WiFi WS5200，HUAWEI WiFi Q2 Pro，HUAWEI WiFi Mesh 7，HUAWEI WiFi AX3 Pro，HUAWEI WiFi AX2 NEW(（ws7001-22）、（ws7001-32）)，HUAWEI WiFi Mesh 3
|How do I view my HUAWEI router's device information|
Method 1: Using AI Life App
- Connect your phone to the router's Wi-Fi network.
- Open the AI Life App, touch the corresponding router to access the router management screen.
- Touch the four-dot icon in the upper right corner ,and click Device information to view the device information of your router.
Method 2: Using the web-based management page
1. Connect your computer/phone to the router's Wi-Fi（check the nameplate at the bottom of the router for the default Wi-Fi name, no password) , or connect the computer to the router's LAN port using an Ethernet cable. Enter the default IP address in your browser address bar and log in to the web-based management page(check the nameplate at the bottom of the router for the default IP address).
- For routers that feature self-adaptive ports, you do not need to distinguish between WAN and LAN ports.
- If you are connecting your phone to the router's Wi-Fi network, switch your phone's webpage to the PC-based UI before performing the following operations.
2. Go to More Functions > About Router to view the device information of your router.
Thanks for your feedback.