1. This Delivery Policy of Huawei Technologies Africa Proprietary Limited (Registration number: 2005/038288/07) (hereinafter, “Huawei”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) governs the method of delivery of the Products sold on the Huawei Online Store. This Delivery Policy is incorporated by reference in the “Terms and Conditions of Sales” and should be read in accordance with the definitions and references contained therein.
2. Should there be any inconsistency between this Delivery Policy and the Terms and Conditions of Sales, this Delivery Policy will take preference.
3. Our delivery partner is RAM Transport (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (“RAM”). RAM will provide the Delivery Service for fulfilment of your order and is able to ship to the physical address within South Africa. However we cannot ship to Postal Boxes.
B. Delivery Times
1. Barring unforeseen circumstances we estimate that delivery of your shipment will take between 2-4 business days, although we will use our best endeavors to get the shipments to you in a shorter period. Please note that these estimates are based on stock availability and are subject to the receipt of your payment into our bank account.
1.1. Standard Delivery:
1.1.1. All times are referred to as South African Standard Time (“SAST”)
1.1.2. Orders and payment received by 14:00 daily (Monday to Friday) will be picked / packed / invoiced and handed over to RAM that day for delivery
1.1.3. Orders and payment received after 14:00 daily (Monday to Friday) will be picked / packed / invoiced and handed to RAM the following business day for delivery
1.1.4. Orders and payment received on Saturday or Sunday will be picked / packed / invoiced and handed to RAM the following Monday for delivery
1.2. Shipping Fees
1.2.1. Standard shipment is free for orders over ZAR 499 (incl. VAT).
1.2.2. For orders up to ZAR 499 (incl. VAT), the shipping cost is ZAR 99 (excl. VAT).
1.2.3. You will also find the applicable delivery costs at the order checkout when you purchase online, on the Order Confirmation.
2. The Shipments will be delivered to the delivery address you specify in your order. Please make sure you provide the correct Delivery Address and contact details as incorrect shipping instructions may delay the delivery of the shipment and we may have to bill you for a second delivery attempt or even miss the shipment.
3. If your order is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that RAM will deliver to the reception, mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the relevant person and not yourself. Unless we receive instructions to the contrary, RAM will be entitled to deliver to a reception, mailroom or delivery point without obtaining your signature / acknowledgement of receipt.
4. If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, RAM will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
5. If you have not received the shipment within the estimated delivery time specified in the dispatch confirmation, you should contact Huawei Customer Service Center.
C. Tracking of Orders
1. The anticipated time of delivery of any Shipments sold on the Huawei Online Store shall be indicated at the time that any order is accepted by us. This serves as an indication and may change during the order process and prior to the Shipment being dispatched from the warehouse. In order for you to manage and monitor the delivery of the Shipment after your purchase on the Huawei Online Store -
1.1. We will send delivery updates to you by text message, so you can stay updated on your delivery. Just add your mobile number at checkout to receive these notifications. The number of messages you'll receive will vary depending on the orders you placed; and
1.2. Once your order leaves our warehouse, we'll send you a text message. This will include your order number and a link to the tracking or pickup store information. We will also send you texts on the day of delivery, depending on your selected delivery method, country and carrier.
2. You can track the status of your order at any time via the online Order Status. On the Account page you can view the current status of your order, view the items ordered, see estimated dispatch and delivery times, and track your delivery.
3. Once your order has been submitted on Huawei Online Store, we may be unable to change the delivery address. RAM cannot change any delivery instructions without Huawei’s prior consent.
4. If you have not received your dispatch notification email, please contact Huawei Customer Service Center.
D. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal Information
1.1. It is of utmost importance to Huawei that you, being Huawei Online Store Customer is put at ease that the privacy of your Personal Information (“Personal Information”) is of great importance to Huawei
1.2. Your attention is hereby drawn to the fact that –
1.2.1. in order for Huawei’s products, purchased by you, to be delivered to you, Huawei utilizes the warehousing, courier, logistics and transportation services from RAM;
1.2.2. Huawei as a responsible party, undertakes to ensure that all information collected from you and recorded is collected, processed and stored in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI Act”);
1.2.3. Huawei will provide your Personal Information to RAM, in order for RAM, as an operator in terms of the POPI Act, to perform the services on behalf of Huawei;
1.2.4. RAM will collect, process and store such Personal Information in accordance with the POPI Act.
2. POPI Consent
2.1. You hereby consent to –
2.1.1. Huawei providing RAM with your Personal Information; and
2.1.2. RAM collecting, processing and storing such Personal Information, in order for RAM to perform the services on behalf of Huawei and you.
2.2. You supply such Personal Information to Huawei and RAM of your own accord and free will.
2.3. Accordingly, by placing the order on the Huawei Online Store and providing such information, you hereby consent –
2.3.1. to provide your Personal Information to Huawei and RAM; and
2.3.2. confirm that the Personal Information requested from you and recorded, processed and/or stored by Huawei and RAM is lawfully required for the functioning and business activities of Huawei and the provision by RAM of the services to Huawei and yourself.
1. Orders can be delivered only in in South Africa. We don’t support cross border delivery.
2. Delivery is subject to stock availability at the time with distributors and delivery times are dependent on geographical location within South Africa as it may take a bit longer to deliver to regional locations.
3. If your address is not available for delivery on the RAM network, RAM will contact you to obtain the most convenient address that products can be delivered to.
4. No deliveries will be made on public holidays and during weekends.
5. Should the Product purchased be unavailable, we shall notify you and issue a full refund within 30 (thirty) days after such notice.
6. In the event of a force majeure situation (e.g. strikes, extreme weather conditions, government pronouncements or restrictions), Huawei’s obligations are suspended during the period of the force majeure situation.
7. For more information contact Huawei Customer Service Center.