Nothing but screen.
And what a screen.
The result is a broader, cleaner, and more intense visual experience. The screen covers 100% of the sRGB2
colour space, so hues are vivid and precise. The brightness is 300 nits2, and the contrast ratio is 1500:1,
so you get bright, lifelike images every time.2
More vertical space
for lateral thinking
which makes it ideal for designing a masterpiece, editing a document, or browsing webpages.
The screen has also been certified by TÜV Rheinland3 for reducing harmful blue light4,
so you can use it for longer without your eyes feeling the strain.
6 major professional research domains of displays and offers authoritative
certification for the quality of eye-protection of mobile phone displays.
Tap, swipe, and grab
and then capture specific areas of the screen by drawing shapes6. The laptop automatically
recognises any text within the space you've captured, which you can then quickly paste into a document.
A lean machine
you can take anywhere
look with a premium feel. We've completely streamlined the design, removing every last gram of excess weight.
It tips the scales at a mere 1.49 kg,8 and even at its thickest point it's a svelte 15.9 mm.9
the touchpad to transform them into "ONE" super device. Your phone screen will pop up automatically
on your HUAWEI MateBook 14, so they can work together seamlessly.
Find out more>
Feel the force of
an octa-core processor
8 ultra-responsive cores which deliver impeccable performance when multitasking, or creating content on-the-go.
The AMD Radeon™ Graphics card makes editing videos and retouching images a breeze,
so you have complete creative control, wherever you are.
In Standard Mode, you'll have more than enough power for everyday tasks, but whenever you need to kick things up
a gear, you can unleash Performance Mode11, and even the most demanding tasks become a piece of cake.
Much roomier than it looks
you won't run out of space for your images, videos, or documents.
Reading, storing, and compressing large files is incredibly efficient too,
so you'll have no problems nimbly hopping from task to task.
Heat has met its match
heat dissipation system. Its thinner, high-density S-shaped blades produce 39% more air flow13, and the dual
heat sinks quickly redirect heat, so the laptop stays cool under pressure.
The fans are also whisper-quiet, so the laptop won't disturb you or anyone around you.
Designed for life on-the-go
The battery has been designed using our own energy-saving technology too, so you can let go of your plug-in anxiety.
Jump right back in
thanks to the fingerprint reader embedded in the power button17. One press and you're ready to go.
Impressive across the board
optimised key travel and surfaces, and a large touchpad, typing is both comfortable and natural.
Plug in to more possibilities
phones, flash drives, and anything else you need.
Tried, tested, and proven
simulations to ensure stable performance that will endure long-term use:
High-temperature & high humidity
test (40°C, 90%RH)
USB-C port durability test
Fingerprint key durability test
Keyboard life test
Hinge life test
Touchpad life test
1. FullView Display is a patented and commonly used term for HUAWEI/HONOR products, referring to devices with a high body-to-screen ratio and reduced bezels. Data comes from Huawei labs.
2. Typical value.
3. TÜV Rheinland certification conditions: When Eye Comfort Mode is active, blue light levels must not exceed TÜV Rheinland's maximum threshold (this doesn't apply to colour temperature adjustment).
4. The extent to which blue light is reduced varies with actual use. This is not a medical device and does not provide medical treatment.
5. This feature is limited to devices running PC Manager versions 9.1 and above with all the relevant drivers installed.
6. Touch support is available as an option. Availability may vary by region.
7. The LCD cover, top cover, bottom cover are made of metallic materials. The hinge and side covers (where the ports are located) are made using non-metallic materials.
8. Data comes from Huawei labs. The actual weight will vary by product, as this is affected by manufacturing and testing processes.
9. Data comes from Huawei labs. Thickness does not include the foot pads. The actual thickness will vary by product.
10. Huawei Share supports Multi-screen Collaboration between a Huawei smartphone (limited to specific models) running EMUI 10.1 or later and a HUAWEI MateBook running PC Manager 10.1 or later.
Only some files and smartphone applications support this feature. For more information when purchasing related products or using this feature, please consult with HUAWEI Customer Service.
11. Performance Mode can only activated when the power supply is sufficient. It is not enabled by default. When it is activated, the CPU and GPU functionality can be instantly increased.
This may cause the fans to produce heat and noise, and the surface may become hotter as a result.
12. There is also a version with 8 GB of RAM.
13. Data comes from Huawei labs and was obtained by comparing the current HUAWEI MateBook 14 with the previous-gen model.
14. Data comes from Huawei labs. Battery endurance tests were conducted while the brightness was set to 150 nits. Actual performance will vary.
15. Data comes from Huawei labs. Does not include the weight of the cables, which are 42.5 g. The actual weight will vary by product, as it is affected by manufacturing and testing processes.
16. The 65 W charger supports SuperCharge™ feature for the following HUAWEI SuperCharge™ phones: HUAWEI P40 Pro, HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI Mate Xs,
HUAWEI Mate30 Pro, HUAWEI Mate30, etc. Please consult with Huawei Customer Service for updated list of latest Huawei smartphones that supports this feature.
The 65 W charger supports many output standards including 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/2A, 15V/3A, 20V/3.25A. The actual output varies depending on the device.
17.This feature is limited to devices with all the relevant drivers provided by PC Manager installed.