Controlling music playback on your watch
|Controlling music playback on your watch|
Adding music to your watch
- To use this feature, ensure that your watch is connected to the Huawei Health app.
- This feature is not supported when your watch is paired with an iPhone.
- Open the Huawei Health app and go to the device details screen.
- Go to and select the music to be added.
- Click √ in the upper right corner of the screen.
When adding music, you can also create a playlist by touching New playlist. After you have created a playlist, you can add your preferred music that has been uploaded to your watch to the playlist for easy management.
Controlling music playback on your device
- Go to the app list of your device, select Music, or go to .
- Touch the play button to play the song.
- On the music playback screen, you can swipe up on the screen to view the playlist, switch between songs, adjust the volume, and set the playback sequence (for example, play songs in sequence or randomly).
Controlling music playback on your phone
- Open the Huawei Health app, go to the device details screen, touch Music, and turn on Control phone music.
- Open the Music app on your phone and play music.
- You can use the following methods to access the music playback screen and pause, switch between songs on your phone, adjust the music volume on your phone, and more.
For watches that support HUAWEI Assistant·TODAY: Swipe right on the home screen of your watch. On the HUAWEI Assistant·TODAY screen, touch the music card with the phone icon.
For watches that do not support HUAWEI Assistant·TODAY: Open the Music app on your watch, touch or , and select Phone.