2K Eye Comfort HUAWEI FullView Display1
Family Theatre in
HUAWEI MatePad SE features a stunning 10.4-inch 2K3 HUAWEI FullView Display1 with 83% screen-to-body ratio, providing wholly immersive viewing experience. With dual symmetrical speaker system tuned by HUAWEI Histen 8.0 technology, HUAWEI MatePad SE can widen surround sound field and enhance human voice, making each call, line in the film, and online class crystal clear.
Its 2K screen is specially designed to keep your eyes refreshed and raring to go, passing both TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light and Flicker Free certifications.4 4,096-level brightness adjustment5 changes the display in real time to account for the ambient lighting conditions. From sunny living rooms to dim bedrooms, you'll find that each glance provides the comfort that you deserve.
TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free
TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light
Filters out harmful blue light and relieves
Paper-like effects for both parents
Keeps browsing and viewing comfortable
The 6 nm octa-core processor provides stable and smooth experience.
Kids Corner makes browsing on the tablet safe and fun for children of all ages. Parents can set time, app and content management controls and set posture, brightness and bumpy road alerts to help cultivate healthy digital habbits.10
Drag to Connect
Super Device keeps your devices connected2 with simply one drag.
You can swipe to the upper corners to split the screen or bring up a floating window.8 Open more app windows at the same time, and swipe to display a video while replying to a friend's message or plan a trip while searching for a guide.
Both widgets and apps can be sorted into one group based on scenarios, like learning or entertainment, to find exactly what you're looking for.
Large widgets can be easily stacked and freely switched, help you grab key messages in seconds.
Closer MeeTime11 Communications
Make a MeeTime call and share the screen, to clear up your parent's technical issue, or to get a friend's opinion on something you're about to buy. You can even mark up the screen, to communicate with the same ease as if you're sitting next to them.
More Surprises Await
More Fun Apps to Explore12
- The screen measures as 10.4 inches diagonally across a standard rectangle. The actual display area may be smaller than the stated value, due to the rounded corners. The resolution of the 2K screen is 2000 × 1200. Devices with HUAWEI FullView Display feature narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio. The screen has obtained the TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification and Flicker Free Certification. This product is not intended to be used for medical treatments.
- The Super Device feature is only supported on certain HUAWEI earphones and HUAWEI tablets running HarmonyOS 2 or later. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
- Resolution is calculated based on a standard rectangle. Actual number of effective pixels on a screen with rounded corners is slightly lower.
- The screen has obtained the TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification and Flicker Free Certification. This product is not intended to be used for medical treatments. Test conditions for the TÜV Rheinland certification are: When eye comfort mode is enabled, the tablet passed the Rheinland low blue light test (excluding colour temperature adjustments).
- The actual performance may vary. The automatic brightness adjustment needs to be enabled.
- Data comes from Huawei labs. Actual weight and thickness may vary depending on the product specifications, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
- Based on results from the Huawei lab standard test. Since the device contains precision components, try to avoid bumping or dropping the device while using it.
- HUAWEI MatePad SE 10.4 inches only supports two tiled windows and one floating window. This feature is only compatible with certain apps. The list of supported apps will be updated on a continual basis. Feature effects are for reference only. The interface and overall experience for this feature may vary depending on the specific product.
- Only supported by certain Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 3 or later. Only supported by certain apps and certain widgets. Actual experience may vary. The interface and overall experience for this feature may vary depending on the specific product.
- These features are available in the Kids Corner app. Not for medical use.
- For more information on which device models support the MeeTime feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
- The actual availability on third-party apps is subject to local AppGallery availability.