6 Things to Love
More screen, more information
With its 1.74-inch AMOLED display, framed to perfection by ultra-narrow bezels, the HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 gives you the information you need with just a raise of the wrist. From workouts to incoming calls, everything is laid out for you in a natural and condensed way.
Wear your heart on your wrist
Wouldn't it be nice to wear a watch that showcases your sense of style? The HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 comes with creative AOD designs for all its stunning watch faces3, and the boundless expanse of the Watch Face Store makes it easy to craft styles that speak to you. The dial of the watch packs a treasure trove of everyday features, so that your custom view is everything you want at a single glance.
Mix and match your favourite straps
The Active Edition offers a snug, but adaptable comfortable fit, while the Classic Edition's fashionable leather looks to impress with its fine-grained textures. And not to forget the minimalist metal form of the Elegant Edition, which provides a unique design to fit your stylish lifestyle. With seven dazzling colours and three materials to choose from, treat your wrist to the wardrobe it deserves!
Tap to transfer
Set a picture from your phone as your watch face, by transferring it with just a tap5, and showcase images on the beautiful square screen display. Then continue to tap away to fit even more of your favourite moments onscreen to enjoy at any time.
A battery that goes
above and beyond
A full charge on your watch powers up to 10 days of typical use, or 7 days of intensive use6, which means you can use it everyday knowing with confidence that it won't let you down! You can even get a whole day of use on just a 5-minute charge.7
The HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 goes above and beyond, with its ability to support Bluetooth calling8, quick message replies9, and ability to import contacts, your watch is your new communication hub. Whether you are commuting or travelling, you can rest easy knowing that your calls come to your wrist, and you can answer or reject them with ease.
for silky smooth service
Sliding right takes you to the HUAWEI Assistant∙TODAY screen, which shows the weather or music playback. You can even use this gesture to wake up the Voice Assistant,10 for a truly effortless service.
to help you plan ahead
At your beck
Gets you moving
With exclusive fitness animations, and voice-guided warm up stretches for 7 common workouts,13 including running, cycling, and swimming, you can get the most out of your every workout.
From sitting down
to standing up
HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 can monitor your activity over set periods of time, and provide touch-to-play audible animations that will help you stretch out if you've been seated for too long.
Try new activities,
with 97 workout modes
97 workout modes give you all the tools you need to stay active and engaged, with accurate tracking for all your runs, games, and excursions.
The watch is also a personal trainer on your wrist, syncing personalised training plans that are based on your past running data in the Huawei Health app. Smart metrics like running force index and training load, take distance, heart rate, and pace into account to give you remarkable insights, and get you into an unstoppable running groove.
Explore with certainty
With its support for GPS, Beidou, GLONASS Galileo and QZSS satellite systems, and stronger anti-interference performance, the watch will track your outdoor workouts down to a T, so that you can explore your surroundings without fear of getting lost. The brand-new route import and export feature generates routes for your workouts, which can be shared with friends at the touch of a button.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 provides high-level smart features to manage your health, including SpO2, heart rate, sleep, and stress tracking.
Healthy living made easy
Keep your habits your own with bedtime, wake up, hydration, activity, and custom daily task reminders all on your watch, these can be set in the Huawei Health app. You'll find that with the HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 every day is a new chance to replenish your body and mind.
HUAWEI WATCH FIT 2 continually tracks your heart rate, regardless of whether you're sitting, lying down, or on the move. The watch will send out proactive alerts as soon as it detects that your resting heart rate is too high or too low,14 taking your health to heart, and giving you peace of mind.
All-Day SpO2 monitoring
SpO2 is a key indicator that provides insight into respiratory, metabolic, and circulatory health. The watch packs a high-precision SpO2 monitor1 that runs seamlessly at all hours, and sends out real time reminders whenever your SpO2 level drops too low — to help nip headaches in the bud, and clear your mind when it's being overtaxed.
A cycle tracker
synced just to you
The watch comes equipped with a data-driven Cycle Calendar feature that makes it easy to manage your menstrual cycle, to help you better understand your body's needs. When your period is approaching it will send out smart reminders in advance, so that you're never caught by surprise.15
it has you covered
The watch's HUAWEI TruSleep™ 2.0 algorithm keeps churning away, day and night. HUAWEI TruSleepTM can identify six common sleep issues, and provide more than 200 data-driven tips on how to improve your sleep! So whether it's a 20-minute power nap or 8 hours of slumber, you can rest assured knowing it is all accounted for.
Taking it easy,
now easier than ever
The HUAWEI TruRelax™ algorithm tracks your stress level throughout the day, and provides calming breathing exercises to help you relax and unwind whenever stress effects you.
- Oxygen saturation (SpO2) is the proportion of oxygen-saturated haemoglobin relative to total haemoglobin in the blood, i.e. the concentration of blood oxygen in the blood. Monitoring data and results are only for reference only, and should not be used for diagnostic or medical purposes.
- The viewing area is 18.6% larger than that on HUAWEI WATCH FIT. Data comes from HUAWEI labs, and may vary from the actual viewing area.
- Some watch faces need to be purchased separately.
- Link is an essential accessory for Active Edition users who purchase the HUAWEI EasyFit strap (20 mm). This feature may vary by country or region. For details, please refer to the HUAWEI official website.
- Photos taken on a mobile phone can be set as watch faces via the Huawei Health App, or via OneHop for watch faces. The OneHop for watch faces feature is only supported on HUAWEI mobile phones that support NFC and run EMUI 11 or later. Active Edition does not support OneHop for watch faces.
This feature is only available in select countries and regions.
- Typical usage: 10 days. Default settings are used, 30 minutes of Bluetooth calling per week, 30 minutes of audio playback per week, heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking are enabled, 30 minutes of exercise per week, message notification is enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day), and the screen is turned on 200 times per day.
Heavy usage: 7 days. Default settings are used, 30 minutes of Bluetooth calling per week, 30 minutes of audio playback per week, heart rate monitoring and HUAWEI TruSleep™ are enabled, 60 minutes of exercise per week, message notification is enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms per day), and the screen is turned on 500 times per day.
Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. The actual usage may vary depending on product differences, user habits, and environment variables.
- Charging data comes from HUAWEI lab tests conducted in controlled environments with a set temperature of 25±1 °C, and relative humidity of 45% – 80%. The device was charged starting from a 3% battery level, in standby status, and with its screen turned off throughout the entire process. Data may vary depending on the individual product, usage habits, and environmental factors.
- This feature is only supported when the watch is connected with a smartphone.
- SMS quick replies are only supported on devices running Android 7.0 or later.
- Voice Assistant is only supported on HUAWEI mobile phones running EMUI 10.1 or later, which have installed the latest version of the Huawei Health app (please update EMUI to the latest version, as the sub-version numbers for different mobile phone models may differ). This feature is not supported on iOS devices, and is only supported in select countries and regions.
- Remote shutter is only supported on HUAWEI mobile phones running EMUI 8.1 or later and iOS 9.0 or later.
- iOS does not support music syncing or watch music management. This feature (Store up to 5000 songs) is available via OTA updates.
- The 7 standard workout modes are as follows: Outdoor run, Indoor run, Outdoor cycle, Indoor cycle, Pool swim, Open water swim, and Jump rope.
- This feature can be enabled by going to Devices > Health monitoring > Continuous heart rate monitoring in the Huawei Health app.
- Cycle Calendar is not supported on iOS devices. This feature is only available in select countries and regions.
- None of the above features were designed for medical use, diagnosis, treatment, or curing or preventing any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only.