Transfers from airport/hotel/airport included
VISA assistance and payment for VISA’s
Lunches and Dinners not specified above.
42km 4h 49m 59sec
56km 6h 45m 59sec
1. Attend and complete either a 21km/42km/56km Marathon within qualifying time
o 21 km 2h 24m 59sec
o 42km 4h 49m 59sec
o 56km 6h 45m 59sec
2. Runners need to enter the competition on the Huawei official Website
3. All entrants’ details need to be uploaded in order to qualify for entry. Details required: Name, surname, contact cellphone number, email address, vitality number, Huawei wearable device serial number and screen shot of the race that was successfully completed.
4. If you successfully complete a race according to requirements (qualifying time) you will be awarded 1 entry to the Great Wall Marathon competition.
5. If you successfully complete a race according to requirements and are a Discovery Vitality member you will be awarded an additional entry to the Great Wall Marathon competition.
6. If you successful complete a race according to requirements, are a Discovery Vitality member and own a Huawei wearable device you will be awarded another entry to the Great Wall Marathon competition.
7. Winners will be chosen via random draw on April 5 2019
8. Within 3 (three) days from the date of the random draw, the competition winner will be contacted by Huawei via email or cellphone. The competition winner will then be requested to provide information to verify that he/she is a qualifying person. Should Huawei be unable to contact the competition winner within 5 business days or should the competition winner refuse to provide the personal information or should the competition winner not be a qualifying person, then Huawei will select another winner and restart the process.