Inspire Your Creativity
From cave paintings to modern masterpieces, art is as much a constant in the human experience as the air we breathe and the water we drink. It shows us the thoughts and sensations we can’t speak into existence and reimagines our world in bold new ways.
In Da Vinci's Mona Lisa we find an expression so relatable.
And in Van Gogh's Sunflowers we find rebirth unfolding right before our eyes.
Even in the carefree scribbling of children, we find a part of ourselves we’ll never let go of.
Painting is a universal calling
Because beauty isn’t bounded by borders
Pick up your brush
5th Jan. 2024
29th Feb. 2024
How To Submit Your Work
Scan the QR code with your HUAWEI mobile phone/tablet to participate.
Post your work on Instagram/Facebook with #HUAWEIGoPaint and #HUAWEIGoPaintMY, and mention the huaweimobile local official account via @huaweimobilemy.
Open to all genres and styles
Culture is the calling of each creator, the essence of our soul, the place where life experience meets inspiration, and possibilities are endless.
We spend much of our lives in concrete jungles of our own making. If the world is a blank canvas, its cities are the lines, dots and brushstrokes that give it colour.
We are nothing without the people around us. The everyday acts of kindness, bravery, love, and resilience we witness are the sustenance that gives our lives meaning and purpose.
You will have the opportunity to win:
Best Creative Award
Best Visual Award
Best Storytelling Award
Most Popular Award
*The prize amounts are all pre-tax figures.
*The contest organiser reserves the right to adjust the number of prize winners, based on real world conditions.
- Copyrights: You should ensure that every submission enjoys independent, complete, clear, and uncontested copyright, and does not infringe upon any third-party personal or property rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, portrait rights, reputation rights, privacy rights, and property rights. Each participant accepts and understands that they are free to choose whether or not to participate in the activity. Participating in this activity will be regarded as agreeing to these rules. All legal liabilities resulting from violation of the above rules shall be borne by the participants themselves. The organizer shall not be held responsible for any such violations.
- Work format: Submitted works must be JPG or PNG files, with a resolution of at least 300 dpi, and a file size of no more than 20 MB. Each uploaded work must be accompanied by a text description (of between 30 and 80 words).
- Creation requirements: Each submission must be a painting created on a Huawei tablet. There are no conditions related to the specific tablet model or date of creation. Each submission must comply with all relevant regulations and be an original work. AIGC works will not be accepted, and AIGC tools are not permitted for the purpose of generating images and content. No such submissions will be eligible for awards. Submissions should be based on one of the event themes. No submission that doesn't follow the event theme will be eligible for awards.
- Submission: This event does not charge any fees for submissions, and only accepts electronic submissions. During the event, submissions should be successfully posted. Submissions that have been deleted, or those that fail to be posted cannot be tracked via statistical analysis, and all losses and consequences shall be borne by the participants themselves.
- Review requirements: Following the event, the event organiser will obtain the original document for each shortlisted submission via a platform such as My HUAWEI, or third-party social media platform like Instagram or Facebook, by sending private messages, in order to verify that the submissions was created on a Huawei tablet. If it cannot be verified that the submission was created on a Huawei tablet, the submission will be automatically disqualified from any awards.
The event organiser reserves the final right to interpret these rules.
For details, please refer to the:
Statement About HUAWEI GoPaint Worldwide Creating Activity and Privacy
HUAWEI GoPaint Worldwide Creating Activity Guide
HUAWEI GoPaint Worldwide Creating Activity Terms and Regulations