Windows 11 Home
Approx. 1.26 kg
*Product size, product weight, and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
3120 × 2080, 264 PPIRefresh rate:
90 Hz / 60 HzMaximum brightness:
500 nitsColour gamut:
average △E < 1, support universal colour consistencyColour depth:
1.07 billion coloursContrast Ratio:
10-point multi-touch sensitive screen
* Brightness, contrast ratio, and viewing angle are typical values.
* Factory setting for refresh rate is up to 60 Hz. Refresh rate can be switched to up to 90 Hz. The value varies depending on the app interface.
* The first batch of devices to support this feature are the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 2022 12th Gen Core Edition, HUAWEI MatePad Pro 11-inch, HUAWEI P50, HUAWEI P50 Pro, and HUAWEI P50 Pocket. Actual usage may vary slightly depending on the apps, screen settings, usage habits, environment, and other factors. Please refer to actual experience.
* To achieve 1.07 billion colour effect (8 + 2 bit FRC), you need to turn on the HDR mode, and display content that supports 10 bits.
12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1260P Processor
Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics
16 GB LPDDR5
1 TB NVMe PCIe SSD
*The actual capacity after formatting may be less.
60 Wh (rated capacity)
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 160 MHz
2.4 GHz / 5 GHz / 6 GHz*
2 × 2 MIMO
The chip supports Blutooth 5.2
*Wi-Fi 6E connectivity may vary by region and local network. This function can be added via OTA whenever available.
Thunderbolt™ 4 × 2 (Left, support data, charging and DisplayPort)
USB-C × 2 (Right, support data, charging and DisplayPort)
3.5 mm headset and microphone 2-in-1 jack × 1
Touchpad with Multi-touch and HUAWEI Free Touch
Huawei Share Built-in
1.5 mm key travel
Full-size Backlit Chiclet Keyboard
Fingerprint Power Button
720P HD camera
Speaker × 6
Microphone × 4
HUAWEI PC Manager
HUAWEI Mobile App Engine*
Display Manager (Colour Mode、Eye Comfort Mode)
Performance Mode (Hotkeys: Fn + P)
Refresh rate switchover (Hotkeys: Fn + R)
HUAWEI Factory Reset
*Only certain Huawei mobile phones, tablets, monitors, and certain Huawei laptops running PC Manager 126.96.36.1990 or later support this function. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact your local Huawei customer service hotline.
* You can download and run a wide range of different apps via the HUAWEI AppGallery PC client. The number and types of apps available may vary without notice due to changes to partnerships, authorisation, commercial conditions, and technical considerations.
HUAWEI MateBook X Pro
90 W / 65W USB-C Power Adapter
USB-C Charger Cable
HUAWEI USB-C OTG Cable
Quick Start Guide