My phone screen has broken
|My phone screen has broken|
Due to the fact that they are made of glass, phone screens break quite easily. Here are some ideas for fixing and preventing broken screens.
- Please be extra careful when using your device with cracked/broken screen as they can easily cut your fingers.
- Additionally, please be reminded that your device will be exposed to elements such as dust or dirt when the screen is broken/cracked causing further damages to the hardware of the device.
- Please note, product damage caused by external forces or human actions is not covered under warranty.
- If your screen has been broken, it is recommended that you back up the data in advance and visit the nearby Huawei Customer Service Centre for maintenance.
- Use a Huawei protective case and avoid dropping your phone during daily use.
- Install a tempered glass screen protector to protect the phone screen.