6. Will I receive assistance if my HUAWEI product has suffered accidental damage?
Unfortunately this is not possible. The extension extends the length of your warranty but not the terms and conditions.Damage caused through accidents or misuse are still not covered and would result in a chargeable repair.
For more detailed please refer to the HUAWEI Warranty Policy here
7. Can I get a replacement or return of a HUAWEI product that has broken during the Extended Warranty Period?
The extended warranty covers parts and repairs only not replacements or refunds. Sorry. But we are confident that this will not be the case!
8. Are headphones, chargers and other accessories covered by the Extended Warranty?
Accessories, including, but not limited to, power adapters, removable (not built-in) rechargeable batteries, headphones, data cables are not covered only the original device..
9. Can I return the HUAWEI Care - Extended Warranty separately?
Yes, of course, your consumer rights are not affected. It can be returned within 14 days of purchase - simply get in touch through https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/contact-us and we will assist you.
10. My device was purchased in another country can I still buy a warranty extension in the country I am in?
Unfortunately, due to varying national laws, we can only offer the service in-country purchases.