Postal Repair Service
Data backup and factory reset
In order to protect your privacy and data security, the software of your device will be reset to its factory settings during the diagnosis and repair process, and all of your personal data and information may be deleted. For this reason, please make sure that you perform the following actions before sending your device for repair:
1. Back up all personal data, including data on external memory cards and delete your device’s access password. How to back up data? 2. Remove your SIM and memory cards (if any) and all accessories such as protective cases, keyboard protectors and/or waterproof cases.
1. Register and/or log with your HUAWEI ID.
2. Click the ‘Apply’ button below and follow the instructions to request this postal repair service.
*This service is aimed solely and exclusively at end consumers.
*If your device is a laptop, PC or monitor, please request this postal repair service through our hotline 0800 088 6700.
*Please note mailing time may be extended due to the pandemic. Click here to see the Terms & Conditions of the postal repair service.
Packing and shipping
1. It is very important that you pack your device securely. Using the original packaging is recommended and a copy of the proof of purchase will be required to be shipped in the same box. How to pack your device safely and correctly to avoid any damage? 2. Print the shipping label received via email and stick it onto the outside of the parcel.
3. Our courier partner will pick up your parcel at the address you have confirmed on your application on the next working day after you have submitted it. Alternatively, you can choose to drop your parcel off at a designated drop-off point.
*Please note HUAWEI covers all shipping fees.
Repair and delivery
1. Your device arrives at our authorised HUAWEI Customer Service Centre and it’s tested and repaired.
2. You can track the status of your repair at any time by logging in with your HUAWEI ID, using your device’s Serial Number (SN) or the phone number registered in your application.
3. Once the repair is completed, your device will be returned to the mailing address you provided. Click here to track the status of your repair.
Evaluation and feedback
Once the repair is completed and you have received your device back, we will send you a short satisfaction questionnaire by SMS for you to rate our services. Your feedback is very much appreciated and it will help us to continue improving the services and experience we provide to you.