1. The screen supports a maximum refresh rate of 120 Hz; HUAWEI FullView Display is a common concept in the industry, usually referring to a screen with narrow bezels and a high screen-to-body ratio.
2. The stylus shown in this figure is the HUAWEI M-Pencil (2nd generation), which is only supported on certain Huawei tablets that have been updated to HarmonyOS 2 or later.
3. Huawei Share supports Multi-screen Collaboration between certain HUAWEI MatePad and HUAWEI MateBook. Devices and system version shall meet requirements on official Huawei website.
4. HUAWEI Smart Magnetic Keyboard, HUAWEI M-Pencil and mouse may need to be acquired separately.
5. The screen has gained TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution) Certification and Flicker Free Certification. The product is not for medical treatment.
6. Content preview is only supported when apps are located in the dock station.
7. Only certain apps support this feature. The adaptation depends on the application and will be updated in the future. Images shown here are for reference only. Actual app support and interface may differ.
8. Only certain apps support this feature. To support this feature, app developer adaptation is required. The list of compatible apps will be updated in the future. For further information, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
9. This function may be restricted by some applications. Actual usage may vary depending on specific apps.
10. Actual effect may vary according to different handwriting apps.
11. Minimum 2 ms low latency is supported by Jnotes. Data comes from Huawei labs.
12. This feature is only supported on some HUAWEI phones running EMUI10 or later. For details, please visit the official website.
13. The app for demonstration is Filmora Go HD. Templates in the app may be charged separately.
14. This feature is only supported by certain Huawei tablets running HarmonyOS 2 (or later), and certain Huawei PCs running PC Manager 11.1 (or later). The feature will be available on more models in the future. For further information, please contact Huawei Customer Service.
15. Typical value.
16. In normal circumstances, the data is based on Huawei lab results. Battery can support 12 hours of work use or 1080p local video playback with brightness level at 200 nits. The actual data may vary depending on the product model, software version, usage conditions, and environment.