6,000 mAh Super Battery1 | X Button Easy to Apps2
Reasons to Love
6,000 mAh Super
Experience the alluring starry circle design, attentively balanced in details, and enjoy a delicate and comfortable grip with the frosted textured body.
Feast Your Eyes
on a Vast Screen
Experience a 6.75-inch screen, and treat your eyes with Eye Comfort and E-book modes designed for optimal eye soothing.7
Power Up Twice for
the Entire Week8
With our Super Battery System, massive 6,000 mAh battery, and HUAWEI SuperCharge, you can rest assured that your phone's always got enough juice.
Tap the Shutter for a
Shot at Brilliance
Relive memories and capture new moments in all their splendour, with lifelike images that take you back to the scene.
Super Night Shot
Take night shots that show true-to-life contrast between light and shadow to light up your life, with advanced highlight suppression.
Close in on miniature worlds as little as 4 cm away,11 and explore away.
Capture the moment before it's lost with a camera that's got your back.
Capture your best self, and elevate your best features with special settings like Beauty mode.
Capture, Store, and Enjoy
With 256 GB of space at your disposal, you can have it all! Download favourite episodes and movies, without ever having to delete the photos and videos you cherish most.
Seamless AI Life
Drag to connect to multiple HUAWEI devices via Super Device,12 to watch on the big screen while listening through headphones or speakers.
Custom Service Widgets
Craft your perfect home screen layout, and find what you need without lifting a finger.
Attentive and Accessible
Simple Mode enlarges on-screen content and raises volume levels, so that users of all ages can browse in comfort.
Meet you at MeeTime
MeeTime supports multi-party calls with multi-device participation. You can access HD voice and video calls13 anytime and anywhere.Learn more about MeeTime >
- The typical value of the battery is 6,000 mAh, and its rated capacity is 5900 mAh. The battery is non-removable. The data comes from Huawei labs.
- The apps need to be set up first for X button usage.
- The maximum output of the rear main camera is 50 MP, and can only be achieved in High resolution mode. The actual output effects shall vary.
- The screen measures 6.75 inches diagonally across, assuming a standard rectangle. The actual display area may be smaller than the stated value, due to the presence of rounded corners.
- 22.5 W is the maximum wired charging power, and can only be reached when the official HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used. Actual charging power may vary depending on the scenario.
- Before using this feature, you need to add the specified contact as a home screen shortcut.
- This product is not a medical treatment device and is not intended for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- Data comes from Huawei labs, where the battery is charged from 3% to 100% under specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary depending on the device, usage habits, and environmental factors.
- Date comes from Huawei labs and it obtained by adjusting the brightness to 60 nits,airplane mode on,using the headsets at a medium volume level,and playing a single local video source. Actual playback duration may vary depending on the scenario.
- The 20 layers of protection include fast charging protection and USB port protection.
- The macro lens supports a 2 MP resolution and a shooting range of 4 cm.
- This feature is only applicable to certain Huawei devices. The device needs to be logged in to the same HUAWEI ID, with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled. Devices previously connected to your phone will be recognised as trusted devices and be listed under Super Device. For more information on which device models and software version support this feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
- Video call resolution may vary depending on network conditions. For more information on which device models support the MeeTime feature in the specific market, please contact Huawei customer service.